You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cant get in to punta canna freeroll again

edited September 2015 in Feedback & Suggestions
tried again tonight saturday but same result.....
tried to reg for punta canna freerol tonight...l but saying I don't have enough points..a played in the 8k b/h last night so a should be able to play in this??? ..is this a bug or what

Comments

• edited September 2015
    Best option is to get onto live chat & get them to check/sort out.

• edited September 2015
    In Response to cant get in to punta canna freeroll again:
    tried again tonight saturday but same result..... tried to reg for punta canna freerol tonight...l but saying I don't have enough points..a played in the 8k b/h last night so a should be able to play in this??? ..is this a bug or what
    Posted by durie
    Hi Durie,

I can't answer your question - Customer Care is the best route - but it worked out OK in the Bounty Hunter, eh?

Think the kids call that "moaning it in".

oioi 

durie15600001£1216.80 + £251.13 Head Prizes5
  • edited September 2015

yeah tikay cant complain in the b/h..lol.....wizi realy a moan tk..thought it was a bug in your software..will see if it let me in tonight..cheers.....

• edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: cant get in to punta canna freeroll again:
    yeah tikay cant complain in the b/h..lol.....wizi realy a moan tk..thought it was a bug in your software..will see if it let me in tonight..cheers.....
    Posted by durie
    Ha, was just joshing about "moaning it in" durie. I know some young people, & they say things like that. It's cool apparently.

Seriously, it may be a software problem, or a dozen other things, but if you have a problem like that, always best to ask Customer Care.  

Anyway, back to more cheerful things - was that your biggest win online?
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: cant get in to punta canna freeroll again:
    In Response to Re: cant get in to punta canna freeroll again : Ha, was just joshing about "moaning it in" durie. I know some young people, & they say things like that. It's cool apparently.   Seriously, it may be a software problem, or a dozen other things, but if you have a problem like that, always best to ask Customer Care.   Anyway, back to more cheerful things - was that your biggest win online?
    Posted by Tikay10

biggest online was £3300..few years back on Ladbrokes...this is ma biggest pay out on here..hopefully more to come...high roller next..lol....whats your biggest online payout TK?