You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£3000 8pm tourny

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Anyone noticed that this is not a £4000 any more, are the other 8pm main MTT going to go like this anyone know??

Comments

• edited January 2010
    1.2k bountry hunter and not 1.5.

• edited January 2010
    ...and the 9.00pm £1000 GTD is now £750
  • edited January 2010
    I can see their point, i mean if they aint getting the numbers, i can hardly blame them, was just wondering if this was a one off or more permanent
  • edited January 2010
    I can blame them!!--because I know why they ain't getting the numbers!
  • edited January 2010
    WE ALL KNOW WHY NUTTER!
  • edited January 2010
    i think it simples players come on here play a few games .already having told by x amount ove ppl dont play sky its a joke but wat do they do they come and play and way happens ? yes youve got it they dont come back why? im not sure .wa do you think ppl? del
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: £3000 8pm tourny:
    i think it simples players come on here play a few games .already having told by x amount ove ppl dont play sky its a joke but wat do they do they come and play and way happens ? yes youve got it they dont come back why? im not sure .wa do you think ppl? del
    Posted by DELTA

Don't know what you mean Delta. My early demises against 62, 52 and 54 tonight were absolutely normal and par for the course.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: £3000 8pm tourny:
    In Response to Re: £3000 8pm tourny : Don't know what you mean Delta. My early demises against 62, 52 and 54 tonight were absolutely normal and par for the course.
    Posted by elsadog
    lol, i hate bad beat moans but last night i was in that heads up tourney, 3 left, blinds 500/1000, had 16000, villain 18000, he raised 2000, i went all in with AQ he called 16000 with 7-5 off suit and hit the 7!!, even when i seen the cards before the flop i just had that sinking feeling lol i knew he was gonna hit, what a joke but hey we move on lol, but its the same everywhere lol. Talk variance all they like, when it happens its bad bad bad lol, anyway whats this thread about? im happy again.
  • edited January 2010
    The reason is that they aren't hitting the numbers to cover the guarantee. No site can afford to fund large overlays for too long. Reducing the guarantee is quite normal elsewhere. Number fluctuations on sites cause this all the time. I started playing a $5k tourney in 2005 which went up to $7,5k then $10k then $12,5k then $25k then $35k and now it's back to $25k and not making the numbers so it will soon be going down again.
  • edited January 2010
    its just finished, i got to my first ft in one of the featured tournies on this site, came 2nd overall the guy had 6x my stack but fair play im happy, its been a bad few weeks for me so some good news at last.