You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIKAY!

2»

Comments

• edited September 2015
    Happy Birthday Mr.K, wishing you all the best for today and the future.
  • edited September 2015
    Happy birthday Tikay. 
    How many candles??? :)
  • edited September 2015
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR TIKAY.
    All the very best.
    Rainman397
  • edited September 2015
    Happy birthday Tikay
  • edited September 2015
    Happy birthday Mr Kendall.
  • edited September 2015
    Happy Birthday Mr Tikay, hope you had a great day
  • edited September 2015
    Happy birthday! Top bloke.
  • edited September 2015
    Happy birthday Mr Kendal hope you had a great day.
  • edited September 2015
    B'day Gratz, Teeks, mi dear :) 
  • edited September 2015
    Happy Birthday Tony
  • edited September 2015
    happy birthday Sir Tony
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIKAY!:
                                           Hi all, He won't thank me for it, but since I know it's the old-timer's birthday today and he'd be too modest to mention it I thought you guys in the community might like to know so you can post up your birthday wishes. We need to make the most of these days as, let's face it, there might not be that many more of them ;-o                                        The man is a legend of Sky Poker and I think his big day should be marked on the forum. So go ahead, wish him a happy birthday. He'll be embarrassed. Good. I'll leave you guys to speculate how old he is today but put it this way, I wouldn't think about giving him the bumps...just to be on the safe side. We need him to make it through another winter on Sky Sports. Oh, and don't worry about a cake- I got him one already...                                        
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY
  • edited September 2015

Many happy returns Teeks.

• edited September 2015

Thank you very much, all of you. Except Orford, of course.

I should tell you that when I was chatting with Rhino the other night, he asked me if I really disliked Orford, as on the Shows, it seems that way. Ridic question, of course I dislike him. What is there to like?

Anyway, Orford sent me a text yesterday at around 2.30pm, just before my gym session, & said he planned to out me.

I replied as follows. Apologies, but the Forum "banned words" list might not allow my full reply.

Look here *******

You are a ****** ****** ****, & what's more, I think you are a complete & utter ****

Insincere Regards,

Lord Kendall.
  • edited September 2015
    Aaah Shucks! Got my dates mixed up and thought it was today. I popped in to start a similar thread and the lovely chubbychops Rich has already done it.
    Happy belated Birthday Mr. K
    I hope you had a grand day out and trust you visited some lovely concrete structures amidst your celebrations. 
    You'll always be my favourite plopper. A thoroughly charming gentleman, fun, patient and lucid to everything going on.
    Absolutely no disrespect to Wurzel Channing, but you are our (Plopper) Ambo by some margin.
    Whilst I'm here, have you approached the suits yet about QYMs? (Quadruple your money)
    I can just imagine you standing up at a monthly meeting, awaiting the silence and catching the eye of one and all, taking a breathe and ........"I have one word for you all to consider....QYMs"  It could be your lasting legacy.
    xxx

• edited September 2015

There was mention of Charles Collett. Ooh.

He was - how about this for a grand job title? - Chief Mechanical Engineer, Great Western Railway.

He designed the famous & iconic Kings & Castle classes, & succeeded the legendary George Churchward, who designed the Star & County classes, as well as "the record breaking "City of Truro".

Poor old Churchward met a nasty death, as it happens. In his retirement, he became hard of hearing & also had failing eyesight, but he was a bit of a grumpy & interfering busybody who could not let go of his responsibilities. A lot of old people are like that, or so I'm told.

One morning, he was wandering along the GWR railway track near Swindon, inspecting the sleepers. As you do. They used wooden sleepers at the time (which gave a far better ride than modern concrete sleepers, as they had "give" in them), but one of them had become displaced. 

Whilst deciding what to do about it, & stood, perhaps unwisely, on the track, with his back to the "down" traffic, (DOWN traffic is AWAY from London, UP traffic is going TO London), he was knocked over & killed stone dead by a down express. The express was hauled by a Castle Class, designed by his successor, the one & only Charles Collett.

Ain't that fascinating?    

• edited September 2015

I must also commend aussie, on his remarkable maths skills. I checked his number, & I was pretty sure he was incorrect by around 18 days - but then I remembered leap years.
  • edited September 2015
    Happy Belated Birthday Wishes Mr Lord Kendall Hope you had a great day love paige55 xxx
  • edited September 2015

Mention was made, too, of Karl Lagerfeld.

Here's a question for you.

Karl Lagerfeld has a cat which has its own Twitter account. No, I kid you not.

Guess how many followers Karl Lagerfeld's cat has?
  • edited September 2015

My Guess is The Cat has over 1,000 followers :):):) Think I could be way of more like 10,000 followers

• edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIKAY!:
    Aaah Shucks! Got my dates mixed up and thought it was today. I popped in to start a similar thread and the lovely chubbychops Rich has already done it. Happy belated Birthday Mr. K I hope you had a grand day out and trust you visited some lovely concrete structures amidst your celebrations.  You'll always be my favourite plopper. A thoroughly charming gentleman, fun, patient and lucid to everything going on. Absolutely no disrespect to Wurzel Channing, but you are our (Plopper) Ambo by some margin. Whilst I'm here, have you approached the suits yet about QYMs? (Quadruple your money) I can just imagine you standing up at a monthly meeting, awaiting the silence and catching the eye of one and all, taking a breathe and ........"I have one word for you all to consider....QYMs"  It could be your lasting legacy. xxx
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    Morning Karen,

That's incred - Wurzel Channing. Love it. It could equally be Worzel Orford, of course.

As to my presentation to the suits of the QYM suggestion, I get invited to monthly meetings every 2 years or so, so given the comments in the OP by Orford, we are drawing pretty thin, & we might just be on a one-outer.

Hope all is well with you, & you are still talking rubbish & eating for England. How is your poor, battered, down-trodden husband? Sheesh, that man must be a Saint to put up with you. Let me tell you this, Karen - if you & I were married, we'd be divorced.

xx    
  • edited September 2015
    Oh dear that was a bad day not to log in.

Belated birthday wishes Tikay and don't worry this is an ageist free post (from one old f**t to another)

• edited September 2015
    Happy belated birthday! 
  • edited September 2015
    Happ Belated Birthday greetings Mr Kendall ;')
  • edited September 2015

Happy belated birthday! 
  • edited September 2015

Mr Kendall do i win a prize for being the only person to take a guess,At how Many Followers Karl Largerfel's Cat has on TWITTER:):):):)

• edited September 2015
    sorry Tikay missed it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAL
  • edited September 2015
    sorry Tikay missed it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAL