You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hand History Functionality - MTT Reviewing

edited September 2015 in Poker Chat
I was thinking about this the other day, and mentioned it to someone... On Sky, it's pretty much impossible to review your own play in MTTs on a tournament by tournament basis. By that, I mean you can't decide you wanna review your play in the 9pm 55bh last night and then do it, because all MTT HHs are mixed in together.

You can tag certain hands in game etc (write hand IDs down in a notepad doc) but it's really good to go through an MTT from start to finish and review it all. Does anyone else want this or is it just me?

Is there any chance in the not too distant future of you being able to look at all HHs for a particular MTT altogether, i.e. one of the search functions allows it?

Comments

• edited September 2015

I asked a similar question when the download was launched.  Totally agree (can't believe I wrote that) with you Paul.
      Unless you only play 1 mtt all night it is an absolute mare to study HH.
      On I-poker you could go into transaction history and every mtt, stt, cash table were listed so you could not only check HH but rewards points for each cash table were there, together with how long you had been at the table, hands played and P/L.

SORT IT OUT SKY  :)

I asked if something similar could be incorporated on here but was met with silence.
  • edited September 2015
    I think you can sort your hands by tourney name. 
    But as for new functionality, best of luck. 

• edited September 2015
    I think the Hand Historys could definitely do with a revamp.. I still think other areas should be higher priority, but i do feel your pain when it comes to filtering through hands.