You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sat problem

edited September 2015 in Poker Chat
hi satalight today punta canna. only paid 1st

Comments

• edited September 2015
    Hi,

I am aware of this and am resolving it this morning - I have just registered you for Sunday's Semi as I can see that you finished 3rd.

Thanks

Dan
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: sat probalam:
    Hi, I am aware of this and am resolving it this morning - I have just registered you for Sunday's Semi as I can see that you finished 3rd. Thanks Dan
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    hi dan i also won a seat in last nights punt cana quarter final came 5th ..i also won a seat on monday for sundays semi so as i was already reg ed i should have got the buy in credited to my account...the tourney ID for mondays seat is 11430982 and tuesday nights ID is 11435180...could you look into this as my bankroll could do with this extra as playing money ty 
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: sat probalam:
    In Response to Re: sat probalam : hi dan i also won a seat in last nights punt cana quarter final came 5th ..i also won a seat on monday for sundays semi so as i was already reg ed i should have got the buy in credited to my account...the tourney ID for mondays seat is 11430982 and tuesday nights ID is 11435180...could you look into this as my bankroll could do with this extra as playing money ty 
    Posted by HANSON
    cheers for looking into the problem ..all sorted now ty dan 

• edited September 2015
    Yes I emailed you earlier HANSON, sorry for the inconvenience.