You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Homecoming

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi

I was just wondering when our conquering heros were returning home from Vegas?, I think that people would like to congratulate them in person when they back on the site, think they do deserve a good rest first, but in tikay,s case have a funny feeling he wont be able to, and want to get to work, REST tikay sigh got to try havnt you.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Homecoming:
    Hi I was just wondering when our conquering heros were returning home from Vegas?, I think that people would like to congratulate them in person when they back on the site, think they do deserve a good rest first, but in tikay,s case have a funny feeling he wont be able to, and want to get to work, REST tikay sigh got to try havnt you.
    Posted by acebarry10
    Looks like Tuesday Baz
    Tikay`s cat has booked a taxi to Gatwick
    LOL
  • edited July 2009

Hi Barry.

Yes, Tuesday, in effect.

It's Monday morning here no, & we fly out at 16.40 this afternoon, & arrive at Gatters at about 11am Tuesday.

Then it's the long drive up to Derbyshire, meet the Cat & get a fortnight's washing & ironing done.

I'll rest on Tuesday evening, & be back up to speed on Wednesday. I'm doing the Show on Thursday, & PTP on Friday. Can't wait, to be honest,

Thank you for all your messages of support while we've been in Vegas.
  • edited July 2009

Will be really good to see you back m8
     and it was a honour and a pleasure