You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Lambert180 Twitch - You Choose What I Play

edited September 2015 in Poker Chat
I've mentioned it on my diary recently but finally decided to come out of Twitch retirement and get back on it. Just incase you haven't already got it bookmarked or set as your homepage ;) here's my Twitch link again...

There are a few of my older vids still stored on there if you wanna look, a few FTs and bits of 100NL on sky.

So I'll first be going live again around 10-10:30am on Wednesday 23rd of Sept and starting out doing about 2 hours probably but this time I was gonna let people choose what I play. I'm pretty confident in all formats of NLHE and it's just supposed to be fun. I haven't got a clue what I'm doing at PLO so I don't fancy playing cash or HU SnGs but I'll give DYMs a spin if people want.

Fwiw, I've left out MTTs from the list just because that stream I'm only doing for a couple of hours so I'd never be able to get any MTTs finished during that time, and obv the exciting bit is the end bit when you FT/win :)

Whatever gets the most votes here is what I'll start off playing on Wednesday, then if people in the chatbox fancy something different we can change throughout, just see what happens but I'm easy.

Comments

• edited September 2015
    I chose turbo/speed HU would be good to see/hear how you approach these.

Given any more thought to the PM's?
  • edited September 2015
  • edited September 2015
  • edited September 2015

Would be interesting to see some reg v reg battles at the cash table, how things can deviate from the 'standard' lines that are used when facing less competent unknowns.

Or a couple of hours of some rule driven games eg must play 100% of buttons, must 3bet every steal from a BB etc although appreciate that may be a bit tougher to implement unless you can be certain you aren't getting targeted by oppos that know that in advance!

• edited September 2015
    @Dohhh - I'm keeping my twitch stream for Sky stuff atm.

Thought everyone might go PLO DYMs just for the comedy cos I wouldn't have a clue what I'm doing lol but seems cash is leading atm.

That is a good/fun idea Shakin, could open myself up to people knowing I'm opening 100% of buttons, or 3betting the BB 100% etc, although most of the time it's gonna mean people start adapting so I just need to try and adapt better. Might do another vote for next stream for what the rule is.

Cheers for the votes so far.
  • edited September 2015
    We want your cash skills put to the test Lambo. :)
  • edited September 2015
    Similar idea to Shaky, but rather than saying you'd do something 100% of the time, how about a "this is a good spot to..." then having a list of things you'd try to tick off in the cash session on stream. You could make up your own or get people to create them but thinking things like:

4-bet light
    Call river bet with ace high and win
    Float flop and raise turn as bluff, and win the pot (either on turn or river)
    Raise a river scare card
    Play 7 2 like the nuts

Would mean you could stay unpredictable, and look for your own spots to tick things off whilst playing your normal game. Sure you/we could come up with a good list of about 10 things to try on stream and have you say "this is a good spot to..." and explain the reasons for the spot.

Think it would be really interesting.

GL whatever you do though.

• edited September 2015
    Another great idea Mike and deffo sounds more workable than having to do X 100% of the time.

It looks like cash is gonna be the resounding winner unless there's a big swing by tomorrow. I was chatting to a few of  the sky guys on FB last night, and Dohhh is still moaning about how tough it is nowadays to move up the stakes on Sky from the micros with the hefty rake, and AJ_Rockets suggested I do a 'runitup' style thing.

So I think that's the plan atm, MTTs at night time, and daytime will be runitup... I'll have to come up with my own name and not steal Jason Sommerville's (any ideas welcome)

Nothing finalised yet but thinking of giving myself £80 to start with which I'll use for 4nl or 8nl. It's gonna be aggressive BRM cos I'll only be streaming a couple of tables and not for huuuge hours so don't want it to take forever to work through the stakes. So yeah maybe like £80 to play 4/8nl, start adding some 10nl at £150, starting adding 20nl at £250, then 30nl at £400, obviously moving back down too as and when.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Lambert180 Twitch - You Choose What I Play:
    Similar idea to Shaky, but rather than saying you'd do something 100% of the time, how about a "this is a good spot to..." then having a list of things you'd try to tick off in the cash session on stream. You could make up your own or get people to create them but thinking things like: 4-bet light Call river bet with ace high and win Float flop and raise turn as bluff, and win the pot (either on turn or river) Raise a river scare card Play 7 2 like the nuts Would mean you could stay unpredictable, and look for your own spots to tick things off whilst playing your normal game. Sure you/we could come up with a good list of about 10 things to try on stream and have you say "this is a good spot to..." and explain the reasons for the spot. Think it would be really interesting. GL whatever you do though.
    Posted by bbMike

This sounds like a really fun idea.