You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tourney lobby not loading on download

pretty annoying when playing sats and you dont know how many seat etc and you have to load browser to find out.  Youd be as well playing on the browser anyways, am i right?

Also it would be good if sky acknowledged us when we put a suggestion up or give feedback.  Im not saying a description of what youll do, maybe just a message that says its been read by you guys.  Would save us wondering if weve been ignored or not seeing as this is to benefit your company and retain us as customers.

thanks

Comments

• edited September 2015

Hi mewillows,

Please be assured that the Office DO read all of this feedback, & take action where appropriate.

I often send "urgent" threads up to them, too, so they see them sooner, as they don't spend all day monitoring the Forum. (I have sent this one up).

As a matter of interest, did you report the problem to CC?

When problems are directed to CC, it enables the Business to get a better picture of specific problems - see my second post on this thread,
    HERE

Anyway, very sorry to hear of the issue you had, & I hope it gets resolved very quickly. I can assure you, however, they DO see all Feedback on here.  
  • edited September 2015
    mewillows thank you for your post and I know exactly what you are referring to.

We have a fix ready for the issue and will be releasing this imminently. Apologies that you feel that these posts are ignored, they really are not. Tikay, Dan and I are across these every day, I will ensure I leave comments to acknowledge feedback.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: tourney lobby not loading on download:
    mewillows thank you for your post and I know exactly what you are referring to. We have a fix ready for the issue and will be releasing this imminently. Apologies that you feel that these posts are ignored, they really are not. Tikay, Dan and I are across these every day, I will ensure I leave comments to acknowledge feedback.
    Posted by Sky_SamT

i dont feel they are ignored, even if they acted like an online message where it comes up as "read" when it has been.  Thanks for replying.