You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TWITCH?! please post opinions :)

Hi guys I am thinking about streaming sky poker tourneys on twitch! For those who do not know what it is twitch is where anyone from gamers to poker players allow other people to watch them live! Well on a delay of anywhere between 2-7 minutes so for me it would stop people seeing my whole cards until the hand was done with. Poker on twitch is getting bigger by the day and people like Jason Somerville and Jaime staples are leading the way I was just wondering if the sky community would like to see this on sky poker as nobody is doing it right now! I'll twitch tournerments sit and go's double your money's etc whatever people would like to see with the sky poker channel no longer being available I feel this would be a great way for people to get sky poker action while playing tourney's there self I'll be aiming to do this pretty much full time if it's something you guys would be interested in thanks :) 

Comments

• edited September 2015
    In Response to TWITCH?! please post opinions :):
    Hi guys I am thinking about streaming sky poker tourneys on twitch! For those who do not know what it is twitch is where anyone from gamers to poker players allow other people to watch them live! Well on a delay of anywhere between 2-7 minutes so for me it would stop people seeing my whole cards until the hand was done with. Poker on twitch is getting bigger by the day and people like Jason Somerville and Jaime staples are leading the way I was just wondering if the sky community would like to see this on sky poker as nobody is doing it right now! I'll twitch tournerments sit and go's double your money's etc whatever people would like to see with the sky poker channel no longer being available I feel this would be a great way for people to get sky poker action while playing tourney's there self I'll be aiming to do this pretty much full time if it's something you guys would be interested in thanks :) 
    Posted by marco1520
    Hi marco and welcome too the forum nice 1st post.

Post it in poker chat more people will see it that way also maybe have a look at lamberts thread as he is also doing twitch feeds.

good luck
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: TWITCH?! please post opinions :):
    In Response to TWITCH?! please post opinions :) : Hi marco and welcome too the forum nice 1st post. Post it in poker chat more people will see it that way also maybe have a look at lamberts thread as he is also doing twitch feeds. good luck
    Posted by churchy18
    cheers churchy18 have done that :)