You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Plans for the weekend? Cancel them.

edited September 2015 in Poker Chat

It's "Happy Days" weekend again, for SNG-ers.

Double Reward Points from Noon Friday until Noon Monday.

Comments

• edited September 2015
    Boom! Nice one sky. I missed the whole of the last one with work, so I'll try & make the most of this weekend :)
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Plans for the weekend? Cancel them.:
    Boom! Nice one sky. I missed the whole of the last one with work, so I'll try & make the most of this weekend :)
    Posted by goldnballz
    Good man.

What sort of points target will you set? At 10 points for a fiver SNG, it soon adds up.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Plans for the weekend? Cancel them. : Good man. What sort of points target will you set? At 10 points for a fiver SNG, it soon adds up.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Couldn't agree more Mr Tikay sir!!  

I took part 2 weeks ago when the double points offer was also running as I wanted to try to hit priority for this month (which I'd never ever come close to before).  I managed to hit 10,000 points that weekend so I'm hoping that means I'll be priority next month?
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Plans for the weekend? Cancel them. : Couldn't agree more Mr Tikay sir!!   I took part 2 weeks ago when the double points offer was also running as I wanted to try to hit priority for this month (which I'd never ever come close to before).  I managed to hit 10,000 points that weekend so I'm hoping that means I'll be priority next month?
    Posted by IrishRose
    10,000? Oh my, well done.

I don't really know much about how Priority works, but there is a dedicated "Priority" board on here, if you post there, JP (the Priority Bloke) will usually reply.

The Board is
    HERE
  • edited September 2015
    Good afternoon Sir Tikay.
    Excellent news, i have 366 points at the moment, so only need 9634 for priority.
    Any advice on how i can achieve my target.
    All the best.
    Rainman397.
    P.S MOTHER IN LAW HAS REQUESTED MY HELP THIS AFTERNOON GARDENING, DOESNT SHE KNOW ABOUT THE £2.20 @2.20 DEEPSTACK, LOOKS LIKE I AM MOWING THE LAWN.
  • edited September 2015

...and we are off & running.

Good luck all.