You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mobile app

edited September 2015 in Feedback & Suggestions
anybody else having trouble with the app tonight ? 

Comments

• edited September 2015
    In Response to Mobile app:
    anybody else having trouble with the app tonight ? 
    Posted by JockBMW
    Had to stop using the app it was crashing that often.When I rang sky and told them they said they'd never had issues with it in the past. I had to record every hand number the app crashed on but couldn't cause of the app crashing so recorded every hand number I came back to on the table. After it crashing ten times in a couple of hours I phoned back with the details(loosing money thru it) . The chap on the other end said basically "You took ten pound to the table and now u have sixteen pound so what's the problem" I told him it's not about money it's about the app crashing. His response was can u not play on your browser. Lol safe to say I haven't used the app since. (Nowt but trouble).
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Mobile app:
    In Response to Mobile app : Had to stop using the app it was crashing that often.When I rang sky and told them they said they'd never had issues with it in the past. I had to record every hand number the app crashed on but couldn't cause of the app crashing so recorded every hand number I came back to on the table. After it crashing ten times in a couple of hours I phoned back with the details(loosing money thru it) . The chap on the other end said basically "You took ten pound to the table and now u have sixteen pound so what's the problem" I told him it's not about money it's about the app crashing. His response was can u not play on your browser. Lol safe to say I haven't used the app since. (Nowt but trouble).
    Posted by mongo229

The c/s are hilarious with their comments.Basil Fawlty style.

Watch "Satisfied Customers - Fawlty Towers - BBC" on YouTube

• edited September 2015
    In Response to Mobile app : Had to stop using the app it was crashing that often.When I rang sky and told them they said they'd never had issues with it in the past. I had to record every hand number the app crashed on but couldn't cause of the app crashing so recorded every hand number I came back to on the table. After it crashing ten times in a couple of hours I phoned back with the details(loosing money thru it) . The chap on the other end said basically "You took ten pound to the table and now u have sixteen pound so what's the problem" I told him it's not about money it's about the app crashing. His response was can u not play on your browser. Lol safe to say I haven't used the app since. (Nowt but trouble).
    Posted by mongo229

The c/s are hilarious with their comments.Basil Fawlty style.

Watch "Satisfied Customers - Fawlty Towers - BBC" on YouTube

• edited September 2015
    Morning Jock,

Are you able to advise what issues you were having with the app last night?

Thanks
    Sam
  • edited September 2015
    Morning Jock, Are you able to advise what issues you were having with the app last night? Thanks Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT

Hi Sam  have sent an e-mail along with the screen shots of my phone Here are copies of them

The first one was the one below

Once I clicked ok it took me to this site 

• edited September 2015
    Thank you for this, Will have a look with the Tech guys