You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Graphs

edited September 2015 in Poker Chat
I was playing the other night and one of my opponents was dissing my play and saying "look at his graphs,he's done this,that and the other.Where can he see about my previous play.Quick brag,he was dissing that fact that I finished 7th in the Roller!

Best Regards
Dave Black

Comments

• edited September 2015

He would have looked you up on a site called Sharkscope. Anyone can do so.

Generally, we only get dissed when we beat someone in a hand, & they are bad losers. Ignore their childish nonsense.
  • edited September 2015

If you do not want your graphs & stats to be shown on Sharkscope, it is very easy to block them.

Simply go to sharkscope .com, then "Options" (top right) then "Opt Out". Takes about 30 seconds, & your stats will no longer be available.

Please note that Sky Poker do NOT give those stats to Sharkscope - they simply take them by data scraping, then they collate them & sell them.  

• edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Graphs:
    If you do not want your graphs & stats to be shown on Sharkscope, it is very easy to block them. Simply go to sharkscope .com, then "Options" (top right) then "Opt Out". Takes about 30 seconds, & your stats will no longer be available. Please note that Sky Poker do NOT give those stats to Sharkscope - they simply take them by data scraping, then they collate them & sell them.                                             
    Posted by Tikay10
    Cheers Tikay,many thanks.
  • edited September 2015
    Wait I don't get it; so he was dissing you for coming 7th in the Roller? As opposed to his what? DNQ?
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Graphs:
    Wait I don't get it; so he was dissing you for coming 7th in the Roller? As opposed to his what? DNQ?
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Lol yes F I didn't get it either.