You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OMG - I think I've made it?

edited October 2015 in Priority
Hi JP

Tikay kindly pointed me in this direction for all things Priority related.

I earned 12000 so far this month - so I think I should be in Priority for next month?  I'm just not sure if I was supposed to try to hit min of 2500 each week instead of over a couple of days total?

Really not sure how it works as I've never even dreamed of hitting that high a target before - but now that I have I'm suddenly aware of how little I know about it lol

Any help much appreciated :)

Comments

• edited September 2015
    In the same boat as you Rose thanks to these addictive spin up tables, I don't usually get anywhere near with just MTT's. I imagine we'll both be fine for priority next month. :)
  • edited September 2015
    Congrats on making prio. I am sure JP will give you a comprehensive explanation but for players that make 10k plus points there is a Punta Cana freeroll on 8th October with 2 packages on offer.

There is also a priority main(£2k gtee) and mini (1k gtee) freeroll. You will get 10% rakeback up to 20k points so in addition to the weekly payouts you will also get a monthly payout on the 1st October.  

Other stuff includes bubble insurance if you get knocked out on the bubble for a main event, a birthday bonus, a sicky day if you are struggling to make 10k points in October. If you need to find out more check out the prio tab on the promotions page. 
  • edited September 2015
    Congrats IrishRose and FeelGroggy. Great effort to get to 10,000 points.

Hopefully you'll enjoy the priority service!

I will be in touch.

For the time being, full details on promotions and benefits can be found here.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: OMG - I think I've made it?:
    Congrats IrishRose and FeelGroggy. Great effort to get to 10,000 points. Hopefully you'll enjoy the priority service! I will be in touch. For the time being, full details on promotions and benefits can be found  here .
    Posted by Sky_JP
    Cut it a little fine, but made it!!
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: OMG - I think I've made it? : Cut it a little fine, but made it!!
    Posted by Essexphil
    They let any lillywhite riff raff in these days ;).
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: OMG - I think I've made it? : They let any lillywhite riff raff in these days ;).
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Whyat does an Arsenal fan do after winning the Champions League?
    Turn off the Playstation :)
  • edited October 2015
    Congrats Essexphil!

May start a congratulatory thread!
  • edited October 2015
    Hi been away from the site for the last  few months made prio for september still a little confused by how it works now, got a payment today which i wasnt expecting which i guess is the monthly payment gooner is talking about how is that calculated?
  • edited October 2015
    Hi benc. 

It's good to see you straight back in Priority! I do recognise your name from early this year or maybe last year.

It's changed around a bit. You now get weekly payments based on the points you earn. 

Additionally, Priority customers are entitled to rakeback on top of this!

Full details, including levels can be found here.

Cheers,
    JP.
  • edited October 2015
    Hi JP

Can I just check that no emails have been sent to me yet re priority club?  I haven't seen any yet but I must admit I've forgotten to check my junk folder and it auto empties every few days :)