You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

No sound on ipad

anyone having problems with sound on ipad just updated to ios9.0.1 so maybe a bug 

Comments

• edited September 2015
    In Response to No sound on ipad:
    anyone having problems with sound on ipad just updated to ios9.0.1 so maybe a bug 
    Posted by UDirtyRAT
    This has already been highlighted in another thread and sky are looking into it.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: No sound on ipad:
    In Response to No sound on ipad : This has already been highlighted in another thread and sky are looking into it.
    Posted by Snuffer
    Thanks snuffer but I'm sure it's a prob with iPads new operating system people complaining with sound issues , the good thing with no sound is u need to concentrate on the table more maybe I'll start winning now !! 
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: No sound on ipad:
    In Response to Re: No sound on ipad : Thanks snuffer but I'm sure it's a prob with iPads new operating system people complaining with sound issues , the good thing with no sound is u need to concentrate on the table more maybe I'll start winning now !! 
    Posted by UDirtyRAT
    Yeah same here, get engrossed in a movie and then find I've missed a couple of orbits so hope a solution can be found.
  • edited September 2015