You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Att Poker Dan!!!!!!!!!!!! please

edited September 2015 in Poker Chat
was in punto q final last night ,and finished 5th ,the software was not working and only showed the prize winner cash amount not how many people were going through.I made it 5 people so should of qualified ,can you help please ,the software is going going wrong a lot lately and is not making it easy or enjoyable for a lot of folks. If you know exactly how many people are going through it helps.

Comments

• edited September 2015

Morning Steve,

I am sorry to hear of that bad experience for you & others, did you get it sorted out?

Sky Poker DO NOT monitor the Community for problems like this, it is ALWAYS best to report them straight to Customer Care - you are far more likely to get quicker resolution that way.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Att Poker Dan!!!!!!!!!!!! please:
    Morning Steve, I am sorry to hear of that bad experience for you & others, did you get it sorted out? Sky Poker DO NOT monitor the Community for problems like this, it is ALWAYS best to report them straight to Customer Care - you are far more likely to get quicker resolution that way.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks for your replty tikay ,much appreciated.Have spoken to customer care who said they would look into it,but it is a bit like talking to a brick wall.Have been here since the start of sky poker and never complained but is upsetting when you explain something that you know has happened,as do all the people on the table ,but it gets disputed.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Att Poker Dan!!!!!!!!!!!! please : Thanks for your replty tikay ,much appreciated.Have spoken to customer care who said they would look into it,but it is a bit like talking to a brick wall.Have been here since the start of sky poker and never complained but is upsetting when you explain something that you know has happened,as do all the people on the table ,but it gets disputed.
    Posted by steve1312
    Hi Steve,

Yes, I do sympathise, & I do understand, but it really is the best way to get these things resolved.

The Customer Care people, after you spoke with them, will then have forwarded a transcript of the conversation, with your details, to the Poker Team, one of whom will be on standby or duty all weekend to take care of these problems.

Dan, to whom you addressed the thread, is a top bloke, but he does not always work on a Saturday or Sunday, they have a rota system. 

Really sorry you had a problem - no excuses or caveats - & I hope, eventually, it all gets sorted & you end up in the Caribbean in November.

• edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Att Poker Dan!!!!!!!!!!!! please : Hi Steve, Yes, I do sympathise, & I do understand, but it really is the best way to get these things resolved. The Customer Care people, after you spoke with them, will then have forwarded a transcript of the conversation, with your details, to the Poker Team, one of whom will be on standby or duty all weekend to take care of these problems. Dan, to whom you addressed the thread, is a top bloke, but he does not always work on a Saturday or Sunday, they have a rota system.  Really sorry you had a problem - no excuses or caveats - & I hope, eventually, it all gets sorted & you end up in the Caribbean in November.                             
    Posted by Tikay10
    Had a call back from customer care and they agreed a problem on site last night,so all happy now.Thank you to them,especially Jenifer and to you Tikay
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Att Poker Dan!!!!!!!!!!!! please : Had a call back from customer care and they agreed a problem on site last night,so all happy now.Thank you to them,especially Jenifer and to you Tikay
    Posted by steve1312
    Have posted it on bug catcher thread as soon as I saw it
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Att Poker Dan!!!!!!!!!!!! please : Had a call back from customer care and they agreed a problem on site last night,so all happy now.Thank you to them,especially Jenifer and to you Tikay
    Posted by steve1312
    Well done Steve, result.

Just seen your name in the lobby actually....

steve13122000

I know it sometimes seems like CC don't know what they are doing, but they are a conduit to the Poker Team, & whoever is in the Office, & once they forward it to the Poker Team, it soon gets sorted.

Good luck tonight.  
  • edited September 2015
    Thanks Darkangel
  • edited September 2015
    Thanks Darkangel
    Posted by steve1312
     bump
  • edited September 2015
    I believe this problem has now been resolved.
  • edited September 2015
    I believe this problem has now been resolved.
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    Correct, It was resolved yesterday, after he spoke to CC, who then contacted the The Sky Poker weekend cover, who sorted it all.