You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Software error

edited September 2015 in Poker Chat
Unless i'm going blind and stupid i've qualified for the 22:30 BH £1500, but i've been put in the 22:15 BH...what is the best course of action anyone? Not to mention the 5th place error...

trevor1957377051Entry to £1,500 B/Huntersnoxx11123702Entry to £1,500 B/HunterMilitantG92253Entry to £1,500 B/HunterDustoLucko67004Entry to £1,500 B/Hunter + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £22, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.DivsDreams05£154e17johnson06

Comments

• edited September 2015

Same......ID is 

https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png'); background-attachment: initial; background-color: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px -2350px" scope="col">Prize    nicknat118310001Entry to £1,500 B/Hunter + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £22, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.MAXALLY90002Entry to £1,500 B/Hunter + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £22, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.1_PeppaPig03£66MacMonster04

• edited September 2015
    Mine is 11477963 whatever thats worth.

• edited September 2015
    Well a thoroughly poor night comes to an end. Hopefully when I wake up UKOPS will have started. GL all.
  • edited September 2015
    Just spoke to Divsdreams and he said......ssshhhh
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Software error:
    Unless i'm going blind and stupid i've qualified for the 22:30 BH £1500, but i've been put in the 22:15 BH...what is the best course of action anyone? Not to mention the 5th place error... trevor1957 37705 1 Entry to £1,500 B/Hunter snoxx11 12370 2 Entry to £1,500 B/Hunter MilitantG 9225 3 Entry to £1,500 B/Hunter DustoLucko 6700 4 Entry to £1,500 B/Hunter + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £22, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee. DivsDreams 0 5 £154 e17johnson 0 6
    Posted by MilitantG
    Hi Mr Militant Sir,

I am sorry to hear of that bad experience for you & others, did you get it sorted out?

Sky Poker DO NOT monitor the Community for problems like this, it is ALWAYS best to report them straight to Customer Care - you are far more likely to get quicker resolution that way.
  • edited September 2015
    I think I need to start bubbling some satty's
  • edited September 2015

* BUMP * - totally understand Tikay's post above, but this is an error that does need looking at. I doubt CC would understand the problem TBH, and bringing it to the attention of folks here will hopefully assist Sky Poker in eradicating the repeated error in the future.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Software error:
    * BUMP * - totally understand Tikay's post above, but this is an error that does need looking at. I doubt CC would understand the problem TBH, and bringing it to the attention of folks here will hopefully assist Sky Poker in eradicating the repeated error in the future.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Agree, up to a point Alan, but the problem was time-sensitive, & so it needed to be reported to CC at the time in order for it to be rectified.  

If CC don't understand a problem such as this - & I agree, they may not - they will forward it to the Sky Poker "Duty Manager", who will insta sort it. The Duty Managers over the weekend do not peruse the Forum, but they do sort these things out when CC pass them on. And once passed to the Poker Team, they sort it.

Anyway, let's hope it all got sorted.  

• edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Software error : Agree, up to a point Alan, but the problem was time-sensitive, & so it needed to be reported to CC at the time in order for it to be rectified.   If CC don't understand a problem such as this - & I agree, they may not - they will forward it to the Sky Poker "Duty Manager", who will insta sort it. The Duty Managers over the weekend do not peruse the Forum, but they do sort these things out when CC pass them on. And once passed to the Poker Team, they sort it. Anyway, let's hope it all got sorted.      
    Posted by Tikay10

There lies the problem. There were/are only 3 of these AIPF sats nightly at 10.16pm/10.22pm & 10.36pm. As the target tournament starts at 10.30pm, it would not have given much time for the error to be rectified by CC (even if they could). Hence, in this instance, a thread explaining the error in full seems more appropriate.

Mistakes happen, fair enough. It 'appears' though that the punta sat error has been sorted whereas this one hasn't. Please can I ask you to send this thread upstairs or get Sky Dan to do his magic on it. Thanks.
  • edited September 2015
    I'm looking at this thread as we speak - will try and resolve this afternoon for you.
  • edited September 2015
    I'm looking at this thread as we speak - will try and resolve this afternoon for you.
    Posted by Sky_Dan

Thank you Dan - You are the.....man who can and I am a fan. <<< too much? ;)
  • edited September 2015
    I know I am the man who can (often balls things up) but this time it was another, a fellow Sky Poker brother from another mother.
  • edited September 2015
    So yes, you are obviously correct in stating that the prize template was wrong for Saturday Night's satellites feeding into the £1,500 Speed BH at 22:30 - they placed people into the 22:15 tournament instead.

Any players who were due a £55 tournament seat I will credit with that same amount in tournament tokens.

Any players who had the seat value paid out as cash (MAXALLY being an example) I will credit the difference, so MAXALLY I will be crediting you with £33 in tournament tokens as you were paid out £22 already.

Hope that makes sense and sorry for any inconvenience.
  • edited September 2015

Cheers Dan, I am fine with that and understand my case.....however...

Any players who were due a £55 tournament seat I will credit with that same amount in tournament tokens.

^^^Have not them players already had £22 credited to them by being put into the 10.15pm (£22BH) ? If so, they are only due £33 like the rest of us.
  • edited September 2015
    No because some of those satellites finished AFTER that 22:15 tournament had started. Plus they didn't enter that satellite with the intention of playing the 22:15 event so I don't see how it's fair that they are penalised for that.
  • edited September 2015
    No because some of those satellites finished AFTER that 22:15 tournament had started. Plus they didn't enter that satellite with the intention of playing the 22:15 event so I don't see how it's fair that they are penalised for that.
    Posted by Sky_Dan

Ok....lets look at this again. Them sats ran while the 10.15 game was in late reg period so players who won seats DID get put into that game. I didnt play them games 'for the cash' - I wanted to play the 10.30pm game, if that makes sense. Anyway, thanks for sorting out (ish) and replying on this thread.
  • edited September 2015
    Surely this is the fairest thing to do. I'm not quite sure why this is an 'ish' of a sort out as you put it:

- Everyone is getting the same refund
    - Some players essentially had a freeroll into a £22 Bounty Hunter, yes, but they didn't sign up to play this

I'm not sure of a better way to resolve this. If we were to simply credit those who played in the 22:15 with £33 instead of £55 then I don't think they would be best pleased (nor would I if I received late entry into a tournament that I didn't sign up for in the first place).

All players are essentially getting £55, yourself included. It's just that some of you had £22 credited at the time.

• edited September 2015

We best agree to disagree then Dan as we will be going around in circles all day, but some players seem to be getting £77 credited (55 in tokens + played the 22 game), whereas others are getting £33 (+22). I wish for once I did my normal trick and bubbled the things now ;)

I shall use mine for tonights Main and win the Jackpot at the same time to ease my headache.
  • edited September 2015
    what about the people that bubbled do they actually get more then the tourney buy in pretty ridic if u ask me lol