You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cards

edited January 2010 in Area 51
make them realistist ur cards just dont happen ALL the time but im prob ussless best use my money up and leave i know im never going to win big but sometimes value would be good ty nannylinda

Comments

• edited January 2010
    ive read that post ten times now and still havnt got a clue what shes saying??
  • edited January 2010
    I think the cards look very realistic. Thumbs up to the graphics dept :)

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: cards:
    ive read that post ten times now and still havnt got a clue what shes saying??
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Im with u there...mayb I should go and dye my hair brown and that might help.....lol
  • edited January 2010
    I think the OP means the card sequences are unrealistic, and wouldnt happen in real life. i gather they are not very good at poker and keep getting beat quickly so dont get value for money in the game and are going to leave when all the money runs out. And you lot just thought i was all looks and no brains lol we aint all like noseybonk
  • edited January 2010
    I think the OP means the card sequences are unrealistic, and wouldnt happen in real life. i gather they are not very good at poker and keep getting beat quickly so dont get value for money in the game and are going to leave when all the money runs out. And you lot just thought i was all looks and no brains lol we aint all like noseybonk
    Posted by loonytoons
    TY loony was just about to get the hair dye out x
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by loonytoons
    genius
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to cards:
    make them realistist ur cards just dont happen ALL the time but im prob ussless best use my money up and leave i know im never going to win big but sometimes value would be good ty nannylinda
    Posted by nanlinda
    well at least she's a realistist ?

most probably a foreign one .