You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Vegas

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi,

I am fairly new to poker, been playing for a couple of months with some success on the low stakes tables. I joined skypoker primarily as I am going to vegas in May and wanted to get a better understanding of the game so I can play once or twice in vegas without being completely out of my depth. Now an addict and playing most days I am starting to think about where to play in vegas.

I want to know the best places to play without buying in for massive money, nearly every guide book or website only talk about playing at the bellagio and other such hotels where the buy ins are about the size of my monthy wage!

any suggestions of a good poker room where i can play for a buy in of around $50/60 would be a great help!

Thanks

Smiler

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Cant go wrong with caesars palace, if im correct theres a $60 tourney at 12 noon

cheers

In Response to Vegas:
    Hi, I am fairly new to poker, been playing for a couple of months with some success on the low stakes tables. I joined skypoker primarily as I am going to vegas in May and wanted to get a better understanding of the game so I can play once or twice in vegas without being completely out of my depth. Now an addict and playing most days I am starting to think about where to play in vegas. I want to know the best places to play without buying in for massive money, nearly every guide book or website only talk about playing at the bellagio and other such hotels where the buy ins are about the size of my monthy wage! any suggestions of a good poker room where i can play for a buy in of around $50/60 would be a great help! Thanks Smiler
    Posted by smiler15