You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TIKAY FORFEIT FIASCO

Tikay is currently sitting sulking in the corner of the office complaning that his hair hasn't been conditioned, his leg hurts and that he's not actually working today..

I'M NOT HAVING ANY OF IT!!!!

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Sore leg AND no conditioner on his hair...sounds like Tikay needs some LML TLC...Oh thats right, you're not on OUR side anymore :o)

Have some compassion and allow the man a day off in peace eh? I'm sure the forfeit will understand that Tikay needs his rest (and a toilet with 5 yards!!!)

lol x

• edited January 2010

I AM NOT SULKING. OK?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to TIKAY FORFEIT FIASCO:
    Tikay is currently sitting sulking in the corner of the office complaning that his hair hasn't been conditioned, his leg hurts and that he's not actually working today.. I'M NOT HAVING ANY OF IT!!!!
    Posted by LML
    Hi Lisa-Marie

I would like to say WELCOME BACK :)
  • edited January 2010
    Hi Lisa-Marie,

Leave the great man alone if he has an injuiry which means he cannot participate in any forfeit then just leave a living legend to chill out otherwise you shall be summoned to appear at the Burgundy Fields Court of Tikay's Rights INNIT! :)

If you want someone to do a forfeit get that Sky_Dave character to do it as i bet he could do with the TV exposure! :)

PS: Have a good show tonight!!...

Double PS: Buzzing over eliminating Arvind Parmar in tonight's Celeb Scary and to Jimbo Hartigan its was Leg 2 of TKO1 i won in glorious fashion for your information! :)

Triple PS: Enjoy the hammering your supposed brilliant team will endure next Tuesday at the hands of us Tikayan Warriors!!! :)

That is all!!
  • edited January 2010
    What a flippin' fiasco indeed!