You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Freeroll

Hello,

I've made well over the 400 poker points during the promotion but it wont allow me to play in the freeroll?

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Im having the same problem Team def finished 2nd so not sure what to do now. I most definately made over 400 points throughout the promotion.
    Help please
    Nannypat66
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Me too I earned over 600 points an The Foxes came first but I cant enter freeroll might hav to wait for an email or sumat like that ?

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Worry not, the data is still being sorted out. I will change reg time to reflect this.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Thank you Dan for your speedy response.

Nannypat66.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    thanks, ive got the email now :)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Sorry to be a pest but do I need to receive an e mail to enter the 2nd place freeroll. I have tried to enter it but it still wont let mei n so Im assuming Im doing something wrong lo.
    I know I got the 400 points needed to qualify.
    Help please

Nannypat66.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Freeroll:
    Sorry to be a pest but do I need to receive an e mail to enter the 2nd place freeroll. I have tried to enter it but it still wont let mei n so Im assuming Im doing something wrong lo. I know I got the 400 points needed to qualify. Help please Nannypat66.
    Posted by Nannypat66
    Same, just checked my points since the start of the promo (765) and won't let me reg.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    anyone know roughly how many ppl are in each team ? 
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Ive checked my points and I earned 1321 throughout this promotion so I don't understand why it still wont let me register.  The team I was in finished 2nd so am even more confused. com lol.
    oh well I suppose it was a freeroll so its not so important ha ha would have been nice though.
    Gl to all those who manage to enter.
    Nannypat66.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Freeroll:
    Ive checked my points and I earned 1321 throughout this promotion so I don't understand why it still wont let me register.  The team I was in finished 2nd so am even more confused. com lol. oh well I suppose it was a freeroll so its not so important ha ha would have been nice though. Gl to all those who manage to enter. Nannypat66.
    Posted by Nannypat66
    Good afternoon Nannypat.
    Contact customer care they will look into it.
    All the best.
    Rainman397
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Thank you Rainman. Ill give it a go.

Nannypat66

• Options
    edited October 2015
    I emailed Customer support yesterday afternoon and have had no reply and it still says Im not allowed to enter so although I am really disappointed Im giving up.
    GL everyone and win big

Nannypat66
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I think i've worked out why i can't register.

I didn't opt in for the Promo at the start.
    I have however got over 400 points between 6th Aug & 30th Sept.

I'm guessing that i didn't get over 400 from the time i opted in??

Can't remember when i opted in though!

Please note: You must have earned a minimum of 400 Poker Points for your respective teams throughout the duration of the whole promotion (August 6th - September 30th) to be eligible to enter any of the Freerolls.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Morning all.

I've escalated this to the Sunday Suits, & hopefully we'll get a reply quite soon.

Bear with them please. If I hear back, I will let you know immediately.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

I have had a reply, they are now on the case, so an answer should be forthcoming soon.  
  • Options
    edited October 2015

The problem should be sorted now, &, if eligible, you should be able to register.