You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My challenge/blog/stream for October

edited October 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi

This is just a tester post. My last thread got deleted without warning or explanation.

I plan on running a spin up challenge exclusively on Sky Poker for October and streaming at least 75% of my play. I will be updating the challenge on a daily basis in written form and streaming daily.

If the management of the forum would prefer me not to post/advertise my stream here, then I accept that. I won't like, or understand it much but I won't post again (other than to reply to responses) but if I'm ok to start a thread detailing the challenge and link to my stream, I'll get started with it later.

If the person(s) that deleted my last thread could give me some idea about whether or not any future threads by me regarding my stream/challenge are welcome or not, I would be most grateful.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Don

Have you checked your private messages on here?

Click My Profile then inbox and there may be something on there

Matt

• edited October 2015
    Hi mate,

I emailed you with an explanation - I am guessing that we may have an old email address. I will PM you.
  • edited October 2015
    Thanks.

I didn't know there was a PM feature on here. So if you sent me one, I haven't seen it :)

I get regular emails from SkyPoker and SkyBet so I guess you will have my email address.
  • edited October 2015
    You were insulting pretty much every player on the site, so, what do you expect?
  • edited October 2015
    If you click My Profile at the top of the page and then click INBOX on the right-hand side of the next page, you'll find them there.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: My challenge/blog/stream for October:
    You were insulting pretty much every player on the site, so, what do you expect?
    Posted by percival09

I wasn't doing that. I accept that my coice of words could have been better at times and I have been sincerely trying to improve upon that since my thread was pulled.

The last thing I want to do in life is hurt anyone. I'm a daft lummox that sometimes speaks before he thinks but I absolutely don't want to make anyone feel bad (unless they're particularly unpleasant, then I don't care)

Some of the Sky players that have stayed watching the stream will hopefully be able to back me up here and say that in general, I'm a decent guy that has just made some silly mistakes but I live and learn and hope to be able to demonstrate that going forward.

I have sent a PM to SkyDan and will absolutely respect his response. I hope to be able to restart promoting my stream/challenge but if he doesn't think it will work out, then I will stop posting without any hard feelings.

• edited October 2015
    Any news on whether I'm allowed to say when I'm streaming again or not?

I have been working hard on toning down the swearing and being more tactful and I'm about to start a session if any of the top men want to tune in and reassess :)

Hoping I can get a bit of parole and probation!
  • edited October 2015
    This morning was a waste of time because I forgot to plug my mic in then my internet was being naughty.

About to go again if any bigwigs are around and want to give it the once over.

Come along and help me keep the chat interesting and light hearted,
  • edited October 2015
    Have PM'd you sir. Good bit of The Smiths on your stream the other day.
  • edited October 2015
    The music was always don's usp