You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hi im pretty new

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Just wanted to pick up some thoughts on what would be a good way to play MTT, as I have entered one today. Any advice would be good.
Thanks

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Just play tight, if you are new to poker keep the buyins low so if you dont cash you are not losing much. If you are VERY new to poker then maybe egt yourself on the freeplay tables and get practice before putting money on. There is a strategy section on here with alot of good thoughts, although some can be very advanced and might make you think too much about it at this stage
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Hi im pretty new:
    Just play tight, if you are new to poker keep the buyins low so if you dont cash you are not losing much. If you are VERY new to poker then maybe egt yourself on the freeplay tables and get practice before putting money on. There is a strategy section on here with alot of good thoughts, although some can be very advanced and might make you think too much about it at this stage
    Posted by FlashFlush

I have been playing poker for about 3 years now but only just started to understand the game, as before i was lumping on 20 30$ and gambling on the cards witch would last me about 30mins lol.
    But now I really wanna up my game so thanks, ill check out the page you said
  • edited January 2010
    Just watch sky poker on channel 865 as much as you can, and pick up tips gradually.