You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Points Issue

edited October 2015 in Priority
Hi Peeps,
Returned from my holiday still needing roughly 1600 points in the last 3 days to reach the 10k for September, so got the grind on and managed to break through the 10k barrier at roughly 10.30pm on Weds 30th (or so I thought).
I had arranged to meet a friend in the G that evening so was repeatedly checking my points status and watched as the points racked up 9800, 9903.....etc. When I eventually saw 10014 points gained this month I headed off for a well earned pint.
When my priority payment didn't hit my account I had a little delve and find that my search for September shows only 9771 points.
I maybe getting old and senile but I am pretty sure my eyes weren't deceiving me multiple times as I checked my progress!
Anyone had any similar issues?
Can the Sky techy geeks help me?

Comments

• edited October 2015
    In Response to Points Issue:
    Hi Peeps, Returned from my holiday still needing roughly 1600 points in the last 3 days to reach the 10k for September, so got the grind on and managed to break through the 10k barrier at roughly 10.30pm on Weds 30th (or so I thought). I had arranged to meet a friend in the G that evening so was repeatedly checking my points status and watched as the points racked up 9800, 9903.....etc. When I eventually saw 10014 points gained this month I headed off for a well earned pint. When my priority payment didn't hit my account I had a little delve and find that my search for September shows only 9771 points. I maybe getting old and senile but I am pretty sure my eyes weren't deceiving me multiple times as I checked my progress! Anyone had any similar issues? Can the Sky techy geeks help me?
    Posted by WUBBLE
    I'll take a look and drop you an email WUBBLE.