You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Grumpy, why...........because were happy!

edited October 2015 in Poker Chat
Played a few tables last night and was railing as usual. I think it must have been on Irishrose's table when she was in either the Punta Cana game or the roller. One player turned around and said "I don't like this", so my reply was "you don't like what?". "I don't like the fact that everyone here is polite and happy" He didn't like the fact that he was on a table, where everybody said nh, wp etc, ect even when lost a large pot.

I am sure he was not used to being on a table where everyone was polite and curtious to each other, plus having people rail. I made the big mistake of saying that we played for a team, and I support not only my team mates but others who i've chatted to along the way. Then it blew up..........it's against skys terms and contitions to be in a team, you could be colluding etc etc. I for one will never collude with anyone who I play with on the same table, not even rose. Quite a few other players was railing as well and stepped in regarding the collusion on the tables and it's against the rules for anyone to be in a team. All through out this the players at the tables were still very polite and curtious. I commend all of the sky players I've played over the months, yes some have got a bit grumpy when they've been knocked out but they soon come back round again. It is a real pleasure to be able to play on tables without any real aggro.

To everyone on Sky well played and well done, in my opinion this is what makes Sky Poker great and it's also a great place for new players to play.

Stay Happy! ;)