You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Free accounts??

edited October 2015 in Poker Chat
 Some guy appeared on one account gave me aload of abuse and said something about free accounts and he would see me in 5 (didnt note the screename as its the norm to get aload of strange stuff said during hypers) , then 5 mins later this name clearly a reference to my sceename appears and regs my game clearly the same guy, dont normally take any notice but found this a bit odd? was shipping every hand as well? anyone experienced anything similar?19:37

Sky Poker
The £750 Bounty Hunter tournament is about to start click here now to register for £11benwithaCNOW THEN FATTT YbenwithaCHOWS YA DOING KIDDA19:38benwithaCFREE ACCOUNTS MATEEEEEEEbenwithaCWHAT A SAUSAGE PLAYIN WITH YA OWN DOOOUGHSky PokerThe £4k Open All-In tournament is about to start click here now to register for £0.60benwithaCNICE HAND

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Probably worth going through your HHs & seeing if you recognize the screen name of the first guy, & then report him, clearly multi accounting.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Free accounts??:
     Some guy appeared on one account gave me aload of abuse and said something about free accounts and he would see me in 5 (didnt note the screename as its the norm to get aload of strange stuff said during hypers) , then 5 mins later this name clearly a reference to my sceename appears and regs my game clearly the same guy, dont normally take any notice but found this a bit odd? was shipping every hand as well? anyone experienced anything similar? 19:37 Sky Poker :  The £750 Bounty Hunter tournament is about to start click here now to register for £11 benwithaC :  NOW THEN FATTT Y benwithaC :  HOWS YA DOING KIDDA 19:38 benwithaC :  FREE ACCOUNTS MATEEEEEEE benwithaC :  WHAT A SAUSAGE PLAYIN WITH YA OWN DOOOUGH Sky Poker :  The £4k Open All-In tournament is about to start click here now to register for £0.60 benwithaC :  NICE HAND
    Posted by benc
    Check on your account and bring up the hyper that the person was playing in and get the name that way then report it.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Free accounts??:
     Some guy appeared on one account gave me aload of abuse and said something about free accounts and he would see me in 5 (didnt note the screename as its the norm to get aload of strange stuff said during hypers) , then 5 mins later this name clearly a reference to my sceename appears and regs my game clearly the same guy, dont normally take any notice but found this a bit odd? was shipping every hand as well? anyone experienced anything similar? 19:37 Sky Poker :  The £750 Bounty Hunter tournament is about to start click here now to register for £11 benwithaC :  NOW THEN FATTT Y benwithaC :  HOWS YA DOING KIDDA 19:38 benwithaC :  FREE ACCOUNTS MATEEEEEEE benwithaC :  WHAT A SAUSAGE PLAYIN WITH YA OWN DOOOUGH Sky Poker :  The £4k Open All-In tournament is about to start click here now to register for £0.60 benwithaC :  NICE HAND
    Posted by benc
    Yes had pretty much the same thing a few months ago against a feisty player called jonnyrkd1 or something similar.

Only thing he said was 'same name w&^£*(' and then shoved every hand till he lost. It was a strange experience
  • edited October 2015
    You guys are helping us to spot promotion abuse again. THANK YOU. Keep it up.
  • edited October 2015
    Another hyper player i know played a "benck" account as well today but didnt have chat open could be completely unrelated... the initial screename that chatted to me and shipped every hand was davedar4v3 who i've never seen before, he then told me he would be back in 5 and thats when benwithac regged me and started saying all the same stuff. Interesting way of going about multiaccounting without bringing attention to yourself..
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Free accounts??:
    You guys are helping us to spot promotion abuse again. THANK YOU. Keep it up.
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    Also dodgy alias's sent you a pm.