You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Monthly TPT (flying dagg) Invitational 4th November 2015

edited November 2015 in Poker Chat
aka the FDI

"TPT (FlyingDagg) Invitational"

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Hi all,

I know a lot of you will be concentrating on the UKOPS but Poker Trev, me and the rest of TPT would like to cordially invite you to join our monthly TPT game which is in the lobby.

It starts at 8 pm and is a Bounty hunter, which costs 5.50. Come and join in and have some fun.

It is a password protected but the invite is open to everyone. To register please type

slowdive

Please invite your friends, it's only once a month and it's all good fun and banter as always. Look forward to seeing some of you there.

Cheers

• edited October 2015
    The more people reg the better the prizes the more fun can be had. Come on don't be shy why not give it a go. Good fun and friendly banter. Don't forget anyone can enter. Password is slowdive
  • edited October 2015
    The more people reg the better the prizes the more fun can be had. Come on don't be shy why not give it a go. Good fun and friendly banter. Don't forget anyone can enter. Password is slowdive
  • edited October 2015
    Bump...........it's tonight!
  • edited October 2015
    Why is there a password if its open to everyone?
  • edited October 2015
    Because

It is the TPT private game, organised by FlyingDagg. 

But since Dale's untimely demise we have looked to popularise it some more. 

So for now it is a private game which we are making available to all. Get in while it lasts. 
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Monthly TPT (flying dagg) Invitational 7/10/2015:
    Why is there a password if its open to everyone?
    Posted by MattBates
    Hi Matt
    All TPT Members are usually allowed to invite a guest each Month

However, we re-named it the TPT (FlyingDagg) Invitational after Dale AKA FlyingDagg passed away as a Tribute to him, so for now it is by invite only and we are inviting all who wishes to participate this Month.

It's a great structure, great fun & 5K starting stack, which is unusual for a Bounty Hunter (Unless it's a main event)

ps. Late reg is 40 mins (just incase you get knocked out of the main early :)

• edited October 2015
    ofc mattbates will be playing

i'm sure he wasn't just trolling, and really needed the answer before committing to play

• edited October 2015
    Thanks for promoting this Angel otherwise I doubt I would of entered, managed to bink it.
    Hopefully get an invite next month :), so nice to play a friendly game, thx all!
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Monthly TPT (flying dagg) Invitational 7/10/2015:
    Thanks for promoting this Angel otherwise I doubt I would of entered, managed to bink it. Hopefully get an invite next month :), so nice to play a friendly game, thx all!
    Posted by Snuffer

Well played snuffer. Your more than welcome to join in next month. Big thank you to all the players that regged and played our Tpt bounty Hunter game, 38 players in total played and every table had friendly chat and banter on it which was nice to see. Thanks too to rose for drumming up players as well as Geldy and poker trev for support on the thread and everyone else who made this happen.

I hope to see more people next month coming and joining one of the friendliest team games around. Until  next month.

Run golden and run deep
  • edited October 2015
    Snuffer have just seen your head count. Vwp 10 heads! That's it next month I hope I've got my poker mono back. I will be going after your crown. So next months total heads to beat is 10. I lay down the gauntlet for next month. See who if any will be able to beat snuffers head count. 
  • edited October 2015
    Snuffer have just seen your head count. Vwp 10 heads! That's it next month I hope I've got my poker mojo back. I will be going after your crown. So next months total heads to beat is 10. I lay down the gauntlet for next month. See who if any will be able to beat snuffers head count. 
  • edited November 2015
    That time of the month again, no not the woman's monthly but the TPT Flying Dagg Invitational Bounty hunter tournament. Would be great if you could make time in your busy schedules to support this and come and have a bit of a break from the UKOPS and come and relax and have a laugh.
  • edited November 2015
    Bump, tonight at 8pm TPT bounty hunter, pass word Slowdive

look forward to seeing you there should be a good turn out going on the feedback recieved.