You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

we need to something about the deep stacks

edited February 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
a big thankyou 2 all those who played the 7.30 ds but now we need 2 big up the others or im affraid we will lose them. a few tp players played 2 nite wat more do u need to be able to say i took him or her out. so a big thx 2 them but lets support the others aswell. many thx del

Comments

• edited January 2010

What others are there? There an easy going one - low BI played by regular guys off here? - Used to h8 deepies and tournys in genral, as I cnt multi table and got bored, as I didnt know anyone. Now I know most people, the chatbox keeps me awake throughout the first couple of hours.

Heads spinning this mornin, playing HU till 4.30am after my humiliation last night. - So an easy going tourny wud be spot on for tonight?

DOHH
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: we need to something about the deep stacks:
    What others are there? There an easy going one - low BI played by regular guys off here? - Used to h8 deepies and tournys in genral, as I cnt multi table and got bored, as I didnt know anyone. Now I know most people, the chatbox keeps me awake throughout the first couple of hours. Heads spinning this mornin, playing HU till 4.30am after my humiliation last night. - So an easy going tourny wud be spot on for tonight? DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    There's a nice one at 7.15 - £2.20, & another, identical, except £5.50, at 8.15.

Both have 5,000 chips & 12 minute blinds.

By comparision, the £22 7.30 Deepie is identical except it has 15 minute Blinds.
  • edited January 2010
    Or the orfordable at 7, 3.30 to enter with 5,000 chips and 12 min blinds cant go wrong :) how did you get off in the double stack last night tikay?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: we need to something about the deep stacks:
    Or the orfordable at 7, 3.30 to enter with 5,000 chips and 12 min blinds cant go wrong :) how did you get off in the double stack last night tikay?
    Posted by SwansFC
    Hi

Unfortunately tikay bubbled :(
  • edited January 2010
    A couple of years ago, when I first started to play on the site, there was a tournament called the Slow Boat.  It used to get 70-80 players almost every night, and was 15 min blinds (although the stack was 2000 I think).  Of course, the Open had a very harsh structure at that time (3000, 7 min blinds) and it was one of the few tournaments where you could pick your spot.  Of course, starting at 8.30 meant it often went on to 1.00 in the morning and on a work night that left me mashed for the next day.

Perhaps that's it - there are not enough people who want to play in all the variety of tournaments that are around and the prestige tournaments have a more player-friendly structure.  I would love to play one of the deepstacks but I'm not interested in a SNG - I want an MTT, and this sends me to other sites if not the 8.00 tourney.
  • edited February 2010
    I'll have a go with 'The Elite' now and again time permitting. It would be an honour!
    The Hitman is Coming, lol

Dave 'Hitman' Harvey