You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Can I just ask who vets the alias's

Can I just ask who actually vets the alias's as I have come across 2 in the past few hours that are offensive and would be offensive to others. I have sent a pm to the relevant people to make them aware of the offensive alias's I've seen on the tables and I know the first one was dealt with quickly and efficiently. I am sure the next one will be dealt with just as efficiently as the first. I am no prude, and enjoy a joke as well as the rest of us do, but sky poker is not a site for people to use any derogatory and offensive alias's unlike some other sites I've seen and not all paying to play ones either. 

Comments

• edited October 2015

Hi,

Just drop a note to Customer Care if you see inappropriate aliases - they will normally arrange to get them changed within 24 hours.
  • edited October 2015
    Not exactly hard to find almost 50,just type a certain obscene 4-letter word beginning with 'F' into find a player.The 'W' obscenity is as bad & 'C' is even worse.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Can I just ask who vets the alias's:
    Not exactly hard to find almost 50,just type a certain obscene 4-letter word beginning with 'F' into find a player.The 'W' obscenity is as bad & 'C' is even worse.
    Posted by belsibub
    Correct, but the vast majority of these are dormant or closed accounts, & it's a huge exercise to work through the entire SB&G Client Database & remove or change them all.

The advice remains as always - if you see an inappropriate alias AT THE TABLES, simply report it to Customer Case, & it will be dealt with within 24 hours.