You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Race to Punta Cana - Updates

edited October 2015 in Priority
I hope I am posting this in the right place, but as there are a lot of prio players chasing the higher prizes. 

Personally with my working schedule, I don't have the time to shoot for gold (I am due to travel to germany that week anyway). However, after looking at the promo I decided to try and get some sort of min cash based on my normal volume. 

I am finding with the irregularity of updates that it is very hard to keep track of how much I need to play to get near or on the leaderboards. Now if I am mildly irritated, I am sure that those who are dedicating a large proportion of the time they are awake this two weeks deserve to be kept up to date on a daily basis at a set time. 

Please can we get into some sort of routine where the players involved know when there will be an update, and what they need to do to move up the table.

Thanks 

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Agree with the above. This is a fantastic promotion but as acegooner notes some of us are really spending a lot of time grinding, and not knowing our position in the leaderboard really adds to the strain (especially when you consider the difference between first and second place prizes). Understandably there were problems yesterday, but if we can just have a time of the day when we know it would be updated that would really help to assess how much we need to play etc. 

Cheers.
  • edited October 2015
    Hi guys,

Sam is looking at this as we speak. We will make sure that it is done by midday going forward.

Apologies for the delay, I understand your frustrations.
  • edited October 2015
    This has been updated today.
  • edited October 2015
    Hi guys, don't mean to moan but can we get an update soon? Hasn't been updated since Saturday (fair enough nothing on Sunday). Cheers.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Race to Punta Cana - Updates:
    Hi guys, don't mean to moan but can we get an update soon? Hasn't been updated since Saturday (fair enough nothing on Sunday). Cheers.
    Posted by radiofed28
    Hi radio,

Dan reported elsewhere on the forum at 1pm today that the updates would be up within an hour or so.
  • edited October 2015
    Problems with data this morning, will keep you updated when I know more...
  • edited October 2015
    Updates went live earlier BTW.
  • edited October 2015
    Updates will be live in 5 minutes.
  • edited October 2015
    Final leaderboard will be active in the next 30 minutes. Well done to all of you who cashed.
  • edited October 2015
    A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO:

ESOX01

RADIOFED28

ALVEZ11

F_IVANOVIC

There was late drama on the final day with ESOX01 overtaking STYLE2737 to win the High Cash Leaderboard. RADIOFED28 was never in trouble on the Low Cash Leaderboard and steamrolled the competition. A similar tale can be told with ALVEZ11 on the High SnG Leaderboard though EIZY did push him at times, and finally we had an epic battle between F_IVANOVIC and NUTTER5932 on the Low SnG Leaderboard.

Special mention to Tikay for scraping a cash on the SnG Low Leaderboard!

Well done to everyone who cashed, I'm sure a lot of you have grinded hard this past few weeks.
  • edited October 2015
    A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO: ESOX01 RADIOFED28 ALVEZ11 F_IVANOVIC There was late drama on the final day with ESOX01 overtaking STYLE2737 to win the High Cash Leaderboard. RADIOFED28 was never in trouble on the Low Cash Leaderboard and steamrolled the competition. A similar tale can be told with ALVEZ11 on the High SnG Leaderboard though EIZY did push him at times, and finally we had an epic battle between F_IVANOVIC and NUTTER5932 on the Low SnG Leaderboard. Special mention to Tikay for scraping a cash on the SnG Low Leaderboard! Well done to everyone who cashed, I'm sure a lot of you have grinded hard this past few weeks.
    Posted by Sky_Dan
    when does money 4 other prizes get credited? tia
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Race to Punta Cana - Updates : when does money 4 other prizes get credited? tia
    Posted by pixie919
    Hi Pixie, we'll have it all credited by 6pm today (but probably early this afternoon).

Cheers,
    JP.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Race to Punta Cana - Updates : Hi Pixie, we'll have it all credited by 6pm today (but probably early this afternoon). Cheers, JP.
    Posted by Sky_JP
    thanks 4 the reply
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Race to Punta Cana - Updates : thanks 4 the reply
    Posted by pixie919
    Just to confirm, cash prizes have now been paid into accounts.

I apologise that they're a little later than previously mentioned.