You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

No cards on final table

edited October 2015 in Poker Chat
22 bounty hunter 1st hand no cards at final table.  This happens a lot 1st hand final table can someone please look into this issue as its been a recurring problem for a lot of people and very frustrating.

Thanks

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Are you sure you weren't moved into the small blind?

The small blind is not dealt in after a table move

Dave
  • edited October 2015
    This is also happening on some of my DYM
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to No cards on final table:
    22 bounty hunter 1st hand no cards at final table.  This happens a lot 1st hand final table can someone please look into this issue as its been a recurring problem for a lot of people and very frustrating. Thanks
    Posted by bearlyther
    Whats a final table ?
  • edited October 2015
    no i was definately dealt in.  Action was on me with option to call fold or 3 bet but i had no cards! so would have had to have played the hand blind! 

This isnt a new issue its happened to me at least 7 or 8 times during 1st hand of the final table.

Would really appreciate this being looked into.
  • edited October 2015
    This has happened to me before when i have the 2nd table table open. Is this what you were doing.

Then when it goes from 7 handed to 6 (FT) i see no cards for one hand.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: No cards on final table:
    This has happened to me before when i have the 2nd table table open. Is this what you were doing. Then when it goes from 7 handed to 6 (FT) i see no cards for one hand.
    Posted by stuarty117
    Hi, to assist the Sky software guys with trouble shooting this, I have a hand id and screenshot of this scenario.

The hand id is: 954,820,857

daveb506 limped UTG and I'm on BB, although I didn't realise that at the time as neither the SB or BB chips were on display.

So it appears to me that this happens on the first hand of the final table to the person in the BB.

Hopefully this is of use to the software guys, for resolving this issue.

Many thanks,

Graham

P.S. Can't seem to load screen shot, however I can send it someone from Sky if required.
  • edited October 2015
    Well done Graham for getting hand id and screen shot, hopefully this can help.

Its happened to me numerous times and seen a lot of posts re this too.

Infact just happened again today, which is why thread caught my attention, if it will help techs can trawl through hh?

And def not sb, it seems to be when table breaks and you move to ft, I dont think its happened if im on the table which turns into ft, if that makes sense.

You may be right there Stu as always have 2nd table open at that point.

If its any help I was utg+1 when it happened today, I forget the other times tho.
  • edited October 2015
    Well done Graham for getting hand id and screen shot, hopefully this can help. Its happened to me numerous times and seen a lot of posts re this too. Infact just happened again today, which is why thread caught my attention, if it will help techs can trawl through hh? And def not sb, it seems to be when table breaks and you move to ft, I dont think its happened if im on the table which turns into ft, if that makes sense. You may be right there Stu as always have 2nd table open at that point. If its any help I was utg+1 when it happened today, I forget the other times tho.
    Posted by LmfaoAllin
    Couldn't load photo, so created slideshow YouTube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUKBzjFrRQQ&feature=youtu.be

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Graham
  • edited October 2015
    Out of interest, what is the icon on the left that says "default 2.0 HUD waiting for hands"?
  • edited October 2015
    This has been happening for at least 3 years.

In December 2012 I managed to get a screen recording of the glitch. You'll see I have no hole-cards UTG+1 when the first hand is dealt at final table (just after 30 seconds in). I then quickly close the table and re-open it from the lobby allowing me to see my A4cc before the time-bar expires.

I knew exactly what to do because it had happened to me many times before, even back then. You get less time these days so probably can't re-open the table in time.

I posted the link here at the time on a similar thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6boXpyXli8
  • edited October 2015
    Hi Snuffer.

I use a HUD (HoldemManager2) for use on other poker sites.

It doesn't work for SkyPoker, but when I have the HUD running it comes up with "default 2.0 HUD waiting for hands" on the Sky Tables. I believe this is because it is looking for hand histories on my computer that don't exist.

Cheers,

Graham
  • edited October 2015
    Cheers for the clarification Graham.
  • edited October 2015
    Cheers for the clarification Graham.
    Posted by Snuffer
    No problem Snuffer.

I'm not a fan of HUD's and I'm glad you can't use them on Sky Poker.

However, on the other sites, nearly all the regs use them, so feel I need to as well.

I am not aware of any HUD that work for Sky, hopefully there aren't any (can Sky techie guys confirm?)

Imo, this is another good feature about Sky Poker, as it is how the game is meant to be. Hopefully this will remain the case.

Cheers,

Graham
  • edited October 2015
    Don't want to derail this thread, but the sole reason is I play here is the anti-HUD line sky take which I applaud.
    Enjoy the Caribbean Graham and all the others who qualified, please update your progress!
  • edited October 2015
    Don't want to derail this thread, but the sole reason is I play here is the anti-HUD line sky take which I applaud. Enjoy the Caribbean Graham and all the others who qualified, please update your progress!
    Posted by Snuffer
    Thank you!

I will post update(s), hopefully more than one, and preferably without the word "busted" in. :=)
  • edited October 2015
    Holdem indicator claims on its website that it works on sky. No idea if that is correct.
  • edited October 2015
    Holdem indicator claims on its website that it works on sky. No idea if that is correct.
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Someone playing dyms claims they use this
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: No cards on final table : Someone playing dyms claims they use this
    Posted by stuarty117
    Shame if it's true
  • edited October 2015
    Just happened again when 4 tables became 3, was in the c/o this time.

Strangely as I moved I saw a flash of cards before they disappeared, they looked pretty so m/r just to check ;) was right.

Dont know if this is any help to tech's but will report back here with scenario whenever it occurs.
  • edited October 2015
    Just had an example of no cards during the 19:50 PLO8 MTT

Seemed just like a run of the mill hand, no table changes or anything, hand 959,161,408 if that helps.

Enut reckoned he saw his cards very briefly before betting