You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

POKER POJNTS

If poker points have a monetary value a freeroll is  not a freeroll if it costs poker to enter

Comments

• edited October 2015
    In Response to POKER POJNTS:
    If poker points have a monetary value a freeroll is  not a freeroll if it costs poker to enter
    Posted by biggs10
    This make a bit of sense. I dont think the word Freeroll means the same thing to all people.

Sky own this site and they can set any terms and conditions they like for freeroll entry.

The amount of stuff they give away free / holidays/ packages every year is quite astonishing , never mind every year, every month.
    No site comes near.

I have 7222 poker points.

I cant cash  them , so there doesnt seem to be any monetary value.
    I cant enter the 1,000 freeroll because I didnt earn enough points last week.

I can enter 3 freerolls a day ( which are re-buys), costing 10 poker points with 20 pounds as prize money.
    They are at 1:00 am, 6:45 am 10:00 am 12:00 noon.

• edited October 2015
    In Response to POKER POJNTS:
    Posted by biggs10
    So in other words you want sky to pay for freerolls without players paying any rake? Great business sense, right?