You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WOS GOING ON ERE THEN

edited October 2015 in Poker Chat

Comments

• edited October 2015
    In Response to WOS GOING ON ERE THEN:
    AS ABOVE
    Posted by Dazler
    Same as usual
    Where you been?

• edited October 2015
    hi Vespa ive been busy life and all that. Missed this place a tinny tinny bit lol. Soon to be a married man! my money is no longer just my money ;)
  • edited October 2015
    Can't say
    Won't say
    Except that Pat's been a bully 
    And Jac's in a sulk 
    Tikay is still crushing the PLO8 dyms
    While Dohhhhhhh is crushing his demons
    if not the micro cash tables
    Phantom is running a heads up FA cup
    But you're too late to join
    Don is back on twitch
    But Lambie has been told to drop it and focus
    Various here we go again threads have been started
    And some finished

The ducks have also become engaged
    While aliens and tiaras have been mercifully absent

• edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: WOS GOING ON ERE THEN:
    Can't say Won't say Except that Pat's been a bully  And Jac's in a sulk  Tikay is still crushing the PLO8 dyms While Dohhhhhhh is crushing his demons if not the micro cash tables Phantom is running a heads up FA cup But you're too late to join Don is back on twitch But Lambie has been told to drop it and focus Various here we go again threads have been started And some finished The ducks have also become engaged While aliens and tiaras have been mercifully absent
    Posted by GELDY
    lmao same old same old then thanks for the update :)
  • edited October 2015

Really nice to see ya back mate...

Forum is getting full of attention seekers/whinge merchants & and keyboard trolls.....you is none of them. Respect pal!

• edited October 2015
    Really nice to see ya back mate... Forum is getting full of attention seekers/whinge merchants & and keyboard trolls.....you is none of them. Respect pal!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Yeah, cos starting a thread like this isn't attention seeking in the slightest.
  • edited October 2015

PMSL...I rest my case.
  • edited October 2015
    hey  dazler nice too see ur doing ok congrats mate   sky is much the same lol
    ive recently come  back too play  not serious  tho just  a bit of  fun maybe  i can bink a few tornies lol wud  be fun too see u play again  but rl comes first  

• edited October 2015
    Really nice to see ya back mate... Forum is getting full of attention seekers/whinge merchants & and keyboard trolls.....you is none of them. Respect pal!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    You do realise you don't need to use both? Put the can of bitter down and go to bed.
  • edited October 2015
    Harry's a changed man though ;-)

Well ok, he is still wasting money watching (or trying to) Man City lose in Europe