You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

12k bh

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

are they made too test us lol because ive played only a few and not done well in them   in the past . but tonight i reached 16th place and got my first cash ever in  it . but now i have time too reflect on the hands i played and didnt play  and if im honest i didnt hit a very good run like i saw other players  hitting  . i see my cards come and go like a train  the  45   j5  k2  and many like them . either  i see my lucky escape from ak  qq  jj thinking  few got out that pritty good lol  . but i sort of  just hang in there watch  the players falling fast i didnt realise were they all went at some point it got abit too much i see myself passing hands i should have really pushed with .  i finally make it  under 20 place thinking how did i get here lol . now im under 20k chips but hanging on  i managed a double up first hand bk from the  break now feeling better . i no how the tactics go all in or fold but i still try too play poker instead of the  all in moves i see others doing
so i finally  got too under16k chips i hit aq  so all my chips in  the middle only one too beat  dp an presenter lol  oh well i say as i see his cards kj
yes we both hit on the flop  but as poker goes someones gota win most the time but wasnt me dp hit strait too the king .
so my games over and im thinking is that a blessing i didnt make it further or not lol
if anyone would like too leave a comment if they saw  it on tv

thanks vegasman

Comments

• edited January 2010

Don't knock it - £35 for 16th is good!

And what about DP? - 11th for £145! Well done him, too.

I managed 49th for about £40 I think. Must try harder. 
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: 12k bh:
    Don't knock it - £35 for 16th is good! And what about DP? - 11th for £145! Well done him, too. I managed 49th for about £40 I think. Must try harder. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Well done all three of you :)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to 12k bh:
    are they made too test us lol because ive played only a few and not done well in them   in the past . but tonight i reached 16th place and got my first cash ever in  it . but now i have time too reflect on the hands i played and didnt play  and if im honest i didnt hit a very good run like i saw other players  hitting  . i see my cards come and go like a train  the  45   j5  k2  and many like them . either  i see my lucky escape from ak  qq  jj thinking  few got out that pritty good lol  . but i sort of  just hang in there watch  the players falling fast i didnt realise were they all went at some point it got abit too much i see myself passing hands i should have really pushed with .  i finally make it  under 20 place thinking how did i get here lol . now im under 20k chips but hanging on  i managed a double up first hand bk from the  break now feeling better . i no how the tactics go all in or fold but i still try too play poker instead of the  all in moves i see others doing so i finally  got too under16k chips i hit aq  so all my chips in  the middle only one too beat  dp an presenter lol  oh well i say as i see his cards kj yes we both hit on the flop  but as poker goes someones gota win most the time but wasnt me dp hit strait too the king . so my games over and im thinking is that a blessing i didnt make it further or not lol if anyone would like too leave a comment if they saw  it on tv thanks vegasman
    Posted by vegasman
     The thing with these sort of tourneys, at this stage the blinds are so high you really do need to nick a few blinds if you want to make the final table. In relation to the blinds probably 50% of the field is short stacked, but then there are 1,000's in the middle just for blinds, take 1 or 2 of those in a round and you will be suprised how many chips you accumolate.