You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky is going down hill

Sky poker is getting worse, ive never thought any online poker is rigged, but there is something wrong going on here.. this site makes me sick, i have recently started playing on poker stars, and yes you get bad beats there too but not even half as much. 

just saying

Comments

• edited October 2015
    In Response to Sky is going down hill:
    Sky poker is getting worse, ive never thought any online poker is rigged, but there is something wrong going on here.. this site makes me sick, i have recently started playing on poker stars, and yes you get bad beats there too but not even half as much.  just saying
    Posted by _Gaz_23

badcawls
  • edited October 2015
    Intriguing post Gaz, you may have spotted something most of us have missed.

Whst games/stakes do you play?
    Are you a proven winner who has suddenly hit an unbelievable run of bad luck/suckouts?

Please post some hands so we can form our own opinions.

I'm pretty certain some nice chaps called Harry and Percy may be along later to provide some analysis if you do...
  • edited October 2015
    Let me guess - all the bad beats "come on the river"?

• edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky is going down hill:
    Intriguing post Gaz, you may have spotted something most of us have missed. Whst games/stakes do you play? Are you a proven winner who has suddenly hit an unbelievable run of bad luck/suckouts? Please post some hands so we can form our own opinions. I'm pretty certain some nice chaps called Harry and Percy may be along later to provide some analysis if you do...
    Posted by SJspanky1

yeah thanks man, i,m kinda new to this forum page, but i will start posting some of the hands, and yes most of it is the river card, but not all the time.  ive been a winning player on here for years, make final tables of mtt's regular, but seems everytime now i get aa or kk when your six max and your a big favourate preflop, the some idiot with more chips goes all in on the cut off and my aces are on bb, he turnes over Q9 o/s flops a 9 then rivers a Q, thats just one to mention and was probaly the most recent,  i have no faith in AA KK QQ anymore even at 6 max, and its making me rather gun shy nowadays, the site is actually starting to effect how i play my game nowadays, and always been a tight aggresive player, but seems these days as long as your betting into me with any 2 cards your a strong favorate against me, just try it on the tables when u see me.. no matter what i,m holding....   

• edited October 2015
    If you have no faith in your AA/KK these days then just fold them pre? And maybe look to start open shoving Q9.
  • edited October 2015
    If you have no faith in your AA/KK these days then just fold them pre? And maybe look to start open shoving Q9.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    aaah hhhfyjjkl;'/     u so naughty

• edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky is going down hill : aaah hhhfyjjkl;'/     u so naughty
    Posted by CATCH-22
    lol, i dunno, it seems to work here nowadays :-)   Maybe practice it on play money   (NOT)  :-)

only yesterday a guy shoves on my BB i call with JJ, he has K9 off and i,m out lol,  Just gotta laugh!!

• edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky is going down hill : lol, i dunno, it seems to work here nowadays :-)   Maybe practice it on play money   (NOT)  :-) only yesterday a guy shoves on my BB i call with JJ, he has K9 off and i,m out lol,  Just gotta laugh!!
    Posted by _Gaz_23
    k9o will win 28% of the time so if you saying lol after that then you will be saying lol pretty often.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky is going down hill : k9o will win 28% of the time so if you saying lol after that then you will be saying lol pretty often.
    Posted by MattBates
    I deduce he'll be saying 'lol' 28% of the time.

<3 maths.
  • edited October 2015
    In response to sky is going downhill this was my first time ever playing and it was a rush I didn't realise aa kk qq were meant to win all the time I just enjoyed every minute I hope to enjoy playing have a bit of fun and maybe even learn something 
  • edited October 2015
    In response to sky is going downhill this was my first time ever playing and it was a rush I didn't realise aa kk qq were meant to win all the time I just enjoyed every minute I hope to enjoy playing have a bit of fun and maybe even learn something 
    Posted by weecheez1

Great Post!

Welcome aboard cheez