You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

YOU ARE BEING WARNED!

Hi all

Well, it looks like the 7.30 deepstack is struggling again sigh, either, you all start to play in it again, or I start to bombard the forum with constant reminders again, THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING, PLAY OR ELSE :)

Comments

• edited January 2010
    I have a weird feeling Barry is watching me...  Is that a Sniper's laser mark on my chest.....

Ok Barry, I'm in for the 7.30 deepstack tonight ....... (please don't hurt me......)
  • edited January 2010
    Lol nice 1 Barry.
  • edited January 2010

Lol, thanks Barry.

Everyone moans it does not get enough runners, but nobody does anything about it!

Well done you.

If a player-to-player Cash Transfer facility ever came to Sky Poker - & it won't - I'd happily pay for you to play this Comp once a week by way of "thank you" for all your selfless work in promoting Tourneys you can't afford to play. And so, I expect, would several others.

Arise Sir BarryMore.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: YOU ARE BEING WARNED!:
    Lol, thanks Barry. Everyone moans it does not get enough runners, but nobody does anything about it! Well done you. If a player-to-player Cash Transfer facility ever came to Sky Poker - & it won't - I'd happily pay for you to play this Comp once a week by way of "thank you" for all your selfless work in promoting Tourneys you can't afford to play. And so, I expect, would several others. Arise Sir BarryMore.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Can't see this statement being said at the palace anytime soon............. ;)

Cheers Bazza for ur work in promoting this again.
  • edited January 2010
    £22 19:30 £200 deep stack or 45 mins later 20:15 £5.50 £200 deep stack would it not be better to have say 1 torny off maybe £300 £11 entry i dont normaly play these deep stacks but willing to test myself in 1 of the tornys tonight probably the cheaper one but if was only the 1 torny would there be more ppl playing?
  • edited January 2010
    Lol, thanks Barry. Everyone moans it does not get enough runners, but nobody does anything about it! Well done you. If a player-to-player Cash Transfer facility ever came to Sky Poker - & it won't - I'd happily pay for you to play this Comp once a week by way of "thank you" for all your selfless work in promoting Tourneys you can't afford to play. And so, I expect, would several others. Arise Sir BarryMore.
    Posted by Tikay10
    there is a way of player to plaer transfer if go on cash tables and transfer cash on the tables as long as no flop there is no rake so be like chip pasing but on cash table lol
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: YOU ARE BEING WARNED! : there is a way of player to plaer transfer if go on cash tables and transfer cash on the tables as long as no flop there is no rake so be like chip pasing but on cash table lol
    Posted by ryan123
    That is not allowed and will lead to your account being suspended so I suggest that you don't try it.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: YOU ARE BEING WARNED! : That is not allowed and will lead to your account being suspended so I suggest that you don't try it.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Ive seen it happen loads of times example where ppl are now heads up in torny say 2nd get £200 and winner gets £400 they decide to split so both end up with £300 each and pick cash table to pass the £100 over
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: YOU ARE BEING WARNED! : Ive seen it happen loads of times example where ppl are now heads up in torny say 2nd get £200 and winner gets £400 they decide to split so both end up with £300 each and pick cash table to pass the £100 over
    Posted by ryan123
    I'd be surprised if you've seen this "loads of times" on SkyPoker.
  • edited January 2010
    ok maybe not loads but at least 5 times ive seen it and they arrange to go in a heads up cash table but anyway ive decided that i'll play both deep tornys as long as the internet stays on was just on cash table had 10 10 flop 3 9 10 and as i bet i got dissconnected lets just say i wasnt happy about that lol
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

Knowing this is doing its job is more than enough payement for me :), in fact I am the richest man in the world cos its doin its job :)
  • edited January 2010

PLEASE don't follow the suggestion in this Thread  try to "pass" money across Cash Tables. You might - MIGHT - get away with it once, but you WILL get caught. And your Account WILL be frozen.

Two very prominent & very well-respected Members of this Site did exactly that, quite "innocently" (to settle a debt) last year, & they BOTH had their Accounts suspended. THe amount in their two accounts ran to nearly 5 figures. They will never make the same mistake again, & I strongly advise nobody else to.