You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

IPO Dublin 2015

edited October 2015 in Poker Chat
This weekend is the ipo in Dublin. I'm here this weekend and was wondering if any other sky players are here? If you are I'll be the bloke propping up the bar crying into my pint and telling strangers about how I got sucked out on. 

Comments

• edited October 2015
    In Response to IPO Dublin 2015:
    This weekend is the ipo in Dublin. I'm here this weekend and was wondering if any other sky players are here? If you are I'll be the bloke propping up the bar crying into my pint and telling strangers about how I got sucked on
    Posted by pockets6
    I'm sure they can't wait for that story.
  • edited October 2015

Anyone got the chip counts or results for the Dublin IPO?

Pat (Day4Eire76) told me on Sunday morning that two of our guys had made it through to Sunday, being.....

Pockets6 (the thread starter, first name "Alex")

CPFC2010 (first name Eamonn).

Incidentally, the Live Updater at the event is none other than Jen Mason.

• edited October 2015
    Eamonn cashed in 56th for a few quid
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: IPO Dublin 2015:
    Anyone got the chip counts or results for the Dublin IPO? Pat (Day4Eire76) told me on Sunday morning that two of our guys had made it through to Sunday, being..... Pockets6 (the thread starter, first name "Alex") CPFC2010 (first name Eamonn). Incidentally, the Live Updater at the event is none other than Jen Mason.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Eamon finished 56th and Unfortunatly I fell 70 short of cash. Was still a good weekend had by all. Surprised a few more sky players didn't make the trip over 
  • edited October 2015

Sian (yorkie74) is now in the money in the APAT Irish Championship over there. She is showing her other half (Dave;solar) how to play as he rails her....... prob with a pint of Guiness in his hand.

GL GL GL