You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

You Tube Omaha

edited October 2015 in Poker Chat
Just seen TiKay's Youtube Video on Omaha, I hope it is just the first I am not good at PLO. This is well worth looking at if you fancy dipping your feet into PLO.

Comments

• edited October 2015

Hi Gary,

I recorded 5 or 6, they will be released one or two a week I suppose.

Just absolute basics.

For those that have not seen it, I just sit & play a few hands, sometimes deliberately badly to help make the points, and just explain a few basic things.

It's SUCH a lovely game, 1,000 times more enjoyable & thoughtful (to me) than the 2 card game.

Any questions, fire away.  

• edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: You Tube Omaha:
    Hi Gary, I recorded 5 or 6, they will be released one or two a week I suppose. Just absolute basics. For those that have not seen it, I just sit & play a few hands, sometimes deliberately badly to help make the points, and just explain a few basic things.   It's SUCH a lovely game, 1,000 times more enjoyable & thoughtful (to me) than the 2 card game. Any questions, fire away.    
    Posted by Tikay10

Lately I have been doing this to show my wife how the game works........honest ;-)

Nice video, looking forward too the rest.
  • edited October 2015
    Hi Gary, I recorded 5 or 6, they will be released one or two a week I suppose. Just absolute basics. For those that have not seen it, I just sit & play a few hands, sometimes deliberately badly to help make the points, and just explain a few basic things.   It's SUCH a lovely game, 1,000 times more enjoyable & thoughtful (to me) than the 2 card game. Any questions, fire away.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    let me know when you decide to play one badly please i'm in
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: You Tube Omaha : let me know when you decide to play one badly please i'm in
    Posted by eon1961
    ;)

You'd probably still beat me even if I played well.

Mind you, I had a wonderful session last night, best ever I think, wining 24 DYM's from 30 played. That is some serious run good.

• edited October 2015
    Hi Mr T

If you are looking at doing any PLO8 stuff at a later date please give me nudge ......Would happily share a table in helping out with some good bad play .......to help others understand the game
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: You Tube Omaha : let me know when you decide to play one badly please i'm in
    Posted by eon1961
    Very well done mate, catch you later
  • edited October 2015
    Posted by Tikay10

Hi tikay.
     I have played a little omaha, i really do enjoy it however, with the 4 card game, by the time ive worked out what i have
     the time bar is almost gone, then trying to work out what other MAY have is, to me, impossible.
     So this is either the game for bingo hit and hopers, or quick minded, brain agile, clever clogs.
     Is there any way the time bar could be extended for noobs like me.
     Again i do enjoy the game, just need that little help on the way to my first braclett.
  • edited October 2015
    Aha been waiting for these. Love the first hand (bit biased I know).

"I know this guy knows what he's doing".

Nice to see I can still get the occasional bluff through ;-)

Looking forward to the rest of the series.