You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£12 Roller Direct satellites not running - even with 4 players?

edited October 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi

The £12 Roller direct sat games seem to be cancelled today each time they're due to run.  The last one had 4 registered players in lobby - and it says min of 3 - but again the game was cancelled.

Will this issue be fixed in time for any £12 games to the roller to run tonight?

Comments

• edited October 2015
    In Response to £12 Roller Direct satellites not running - even with 4 players?:
    Hi The £12 Roller direct sat games seem to be cancelled today each time they're due to run.  The last one had 4 registered players in lobby - and it says min of 3 - but again the game was cancelled. Will this issue be fixed in time for any £12 games to the roller to run tonight?
    Posted by IrishRose
    Been happening for weeks-think it is min 5 rather than the 3 they say. Suspect this is a major reason why numbers are down for this. People give up-I think I was the only entrant for the 6:05!
  • edited October 2015
    Yep must be around 5 now, they will have raised it due to people flipping at start of sats for overlay. This seems to be a pretty common practice that should stop.. as shown here sky have to raise min entrants or start warning people, in the end it just leads to less satellites and smaller main events.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to £12 Roller Direct satellites not running - even with 4 players?:
    Hi The £12 Roller direct sat games seem to be cancelled today each time they're due to run.  The last one had 4 registered players in lobby - and it says min of 3 - but again the game was cancelled. Will this issue be fixed in time for any £12 games to the roller to run tonight?
    Posted by IrishRose

This happened to me also on friday evening.  There was 4 people regged for the sat with 1 seat gtd and the sat was cancelled. It also said a min of 3 players to run.
  • edited October 2015

I have sent this up to the Office, & they will get it sorted, there is clearly a problem.

Both Phil & Conor suggested the problem had been in place for some time now. I am NOT deflecting the blame - from here, it looks like a clear error by The Business - but if it had been reported to Customer Care in the first place, when first noted, several weeks ago, the problem would have been solved there & then.

I'll try & do a thread later, explaining why it is always better to report these things to Customer Care.

For now, in short, if it gets posted on the Forum, it MIGHT get sorted.

If it gets reported to CC, the process means that the RIGHT person in the right office WILL SEE IT THE NEXT MORNING. And it will get sorted straight away.

The SB&G Customer Care process is not just a team fielding questions & complaints - it is part of a process that improves the service that SB&G offer.

Anyway, for now, I've sent it upstairs, & if I hear back, I'll let you know, but it will get rectified one way or the other. 

Thanks.

• edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: £12 Roller Direct satellites not running - even with 4 players?:
    I have sent this up to the Office, & they will get it sorted, there is clearly a problem. Both Phil & Conor suggested the problem had been in place for some time now. I am NOT deflecting the blame - from here, it looks like a clear error by The Business - but if it had been reported to Customer Care in the first place, when first noted, several weeks ago, the problem would have been solved there & then.   I'll try & do a thread later, explaining why it is always better to report these things to Customer Care. For now, in short, if it gets posted on the Forum, it MIGHT get sorted. If it gets reported to CC, the process means that the RIGHT person in the right office WILL SEE IT THE NEXT MORNING. And it will get sorted straight away.   The SB&G Customer Care process is not just a team fielding questions & complaints - it is part of a process that improves the service that SB&G offer.   Anyway, for now, I've sent it upstairs, & if I hear back, I'll let you know, but it will get rectified one way or the other.  Thanks.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    It might seem simple to report something to CC but when your playing a lot of tables that extra hassle isnt one you need (especially when you often get told to delete cookies etc).

Does the business not get reports on cancelled sats? I would have thought it would have jumped out that more sats were being cancelled than normal and when the detail looked into it would say the number of runners when they were cancelled? 

• edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: £12 Roller Direct satellites not running - even with 4 players?:
    In Response to Re: £12 Roller Direct satellites not running - even with 4 players? : It might seem simple to report something to CC but when your playing a lot of tables that extra hassle isnt one you need (especially when you often get told to delete cookies etc). Does the business not get reports on cancelled sats? I would have thought it would have jumped out that more sats were being cancelled than normal and when the detail looked into it would say the number of runners when they were cancelled? 
    Posted by MattBates
    Yes, I get that Matt, but even if it's reported the next morning, it WILL then get properly dealt with. 

I have no idea if a Report is run which details cancelled sats, but I would imagine it does. 

Anyway, the suits replied o me already, & it's now being sorted. 

I'm just trying to make the point that stuff reported to CC is more likely to be acted on, & quicker, than random threads on the Forum.

Phil made the point that the problem had existed for several weeks. I'm, pretty sure if it had been reported to CC in the first place, x weeks ago, it would have been sorted there & then. Probably......