You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

disconnection issues 27/10/15

Anyone else have issues on this evening?

will get in touch with CC, this is just to remind me and see if anyone else was affected :-)

Comments

• edited October 2015

That's a good example of the random disconnect quandary, Hendo.

You & I shared 3 tables last night. You disco's in at least 2 of them - but nobody else was "away".

I played 30 DYM's last night, & saw no "away" players all evening, apart from one chap who never logged in until late in the game.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: disconnection issues 27/10/15:
    That's a good example of the random disconnect quandary, Hendo. You & I shared 3 tables last night. You disco's in at least 2 of them - but nobody else was "away". I played 30 DYM's last night, & saw no "away" players all evening, apart from one chap who never logged in until late in the game.
    Posted by Tikay10

Hi TK

yep it seems really random at times, like you I have had evenings when various people are 'away' and having issues whilst the site is perfect for me.

I know that one or two had issues last night but it seemed the vast majority were absolutely fine, time to call Molder and Scully (I know you love sci fi type shows ;-)), so this reference won't be lost on you)

Neil
  • edited October 2015

Molder & Scully is COMPLETELY lost on me, as you well know.

Sci-Fi is for kids, I'm grown up, get me?
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: disconnection issues 27/10/15:
    Molder & Scully is COMPLETELY lost on me, as you well know. Sci-Fi is for kids, I'm grown up, get me?
    Posted by Tikay10

I am being 'force'ed to take the wife and children to a Star Wars exhibition in Manchester early December, I'll probably see you there, do you dress up or go in civvies?

On another note the very lovely and helpful Haylie F sorted out my problems on CC this morning, another feather in the Sky CC cap.
    Thank You

Neil (not a star wars fan at all) C
  • edited October 2015

Sigh at grown ups watching children's films.