You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Monthly priority rewards query

edited October 2015 in Priority
Hello everyone,

I do apologise if this has been answered before.

Basically, upon reading about the rewards system I am unsure of how the following applies.

Say I earn 10,100 point in a month it states you will receive 10% rakeback. Now, does that mean you earn 10% rakeback AFTER you hit 10,000+ points or does it take into account all your activity that month? It just doesn't seem very clear to me.

Because you are earning weekly payments as it is, I am unsure of if you are also receiving the rakeback for these points earned?

If it means you receive 10% rakeback AFTER the 10,000 points, say you earn the 10,000 points within the first 2 weeks, do you still receive your 2.0p per point AND a 10% rakeback or is it just the flat rate 10%?

Many thanks in advance.

Ben.

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Hi Ben,

If you make 10k points within a month you will get your weekly payments and then an extra 10% rb and join the priority club at the end of the month.  The more you rake the better % rb you will get at the end of the month.

10k points = 10%
    20k points = 12.5%
    30k points = 15%
    50k points = 20%

Happy grinding!

James
  • edited October 2015
    Hello James,

That is just what I'm looking for, many thanks for the reply sir. Certainly seems worth hitting the 10k+ each month then !

Ben.