You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Is it just me who 9 times out of 10 keeps getting beat with the best hand when all in on the river? It seems like the worst hand always wins, its starting to get beyond a joke. Does any1 else feel this happens too much
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Sky Poker:
    Is it just me who 9 times out of 10 keeps getting beat with the best hand when all in on the river? It seems like the worst hand always wins, its starting to get beyond a joke.
    Posted by Damo_Bhoy
    Hey Damo, been going through a bad spell myself lately, going all in on the turn with the board reading 6 9 Q, 8 - i go all in with my AQ only to be called by Q2 and the river is - 2!!!! It is a part of poker mate, grind through it, just remember what goes around comes around!! Keep going, the bad times make the good times feel even sweeter :)
  • edited January 2010
    first of all welcome to the forum  !

yep it happens us all,

take a break from it,

don't go on tilt ,

it happens live and all other pokersites ,

it will turn for you !

over and out roborover !

p.s take it easy on him the rest of you posters lol .

• edited January 2010

your not alone
  • edited January 2010
    hi damo i think we had a chat bout that when we were playing a sng! but ye your not alone on that

• edited January 2010
    hahahaha theres one of these every week
    so so rigged
    your a celtic supporter... that explains everything!
    RANGERS!!!
  • edited January 2010
    If you play it right..you will win in the end.
  • edited January 2010
    I played an MMT earlier, I noted down the all in's from the tables I was on and found that the majority of the time (78.58%) the worst hand won, notables including KK v K7, JJ vs 4 7, AA vs JJ, and QQ vs 4 2.
  • edited January 2010
    I know what you are going through mate, its happen for a couple of weeks to me but I have started to see things starting to turn around for me, as it will for you. If you don't see improvement and start getting flustered all its gonna acomplished is that the person your playing with gets all your chips, cause your getting annoyed.

I am not saying I am perfect here as some will know, in just your replys alone, I have a serious decision to make last week cause of exactly this as it was costing me chips left right and centre and I felt I was not doing anything wrong. Evidently it got me emotionally involved with the hands which in also known as going on tilt lol, this is what can so easily happen to you as well.

My best advice to you is to, firstly have a break from the tables its just not meant to be at the moment, leave it alone and just straighten out your frustrations, secondly take a look at the poker strategy forum, here I am not saying you are doing anything wrong but what I am saying is by looking through posts on there you may that you realise you can improve, even if its something little to suddenly turn this downfall upwards once again.

Hope this has helped

Spike2120
  • edited January 2010
    Me AAK3
    Villian KKQ10

Flop 343
    turn 8
    River... Case K..

grr

EDIT

Also ncolley, done the exact same with80/20 70/30's in my faavour usually come out against me, but i dnt tilt no more because i expect it
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker:
    hahahaha theres one of these every week so so rigged your a celtic supporter... that explains everything! RANGERS!!!
    Posted by BlackFish3
    RANGERS? LOL ST MIRREN RULE LOL.BTW HOW YOU DOING MATE? READ YOUR THREAD EARLIER ABOUT YOUR CASH GAMES.I HOPE IT HAS BEEN BETTER FOR YOU.GL DAV
  • edited January 2010
    There's only one Partick Thistle, one Partick Thistle, there's only one Partic Thistle...

lol

x