You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky CC

edited October 2015 in Poker Chat
pressed "close" on a window for me to give feedback about a query on Customer Care so....

Anja was very helpful, polite and prompt in resolving my query concerning tournament registration

kudos to CC - its nice to know that we have that level of professionalism and support with Sky poker

regards

mac   

Comments

• edited October 2015
    In Response to Sky CC:
    pressed "close" on a window for me to give feedback about a query on Customer Care so.... Anja was very helpful, polite and prompt in resolving my query concerning tournament registration kudos to CC - its nice to know that we have that level of professionalism and support with Sky poker regards mac   
    Posted by mac24

Yes, Anja is very good. +1 . I dont think compliments get passed on though, Unfair really.
  • edited October 2015
    I've passed this on to contact centre management.

Thanks for the feedback - I'm sure Anja will appreciate it.
  • edited October 2015
    Cara is also another one who is a credit to the cc team. She was polite, compassionate and understanding. Dealt with the issue quickly and there were no further problems. Very pleasant lady.
  • edited October 2015
    In Response to Re: Sky CC:
    I've passed this on to contact centre management. Thanks for the feedback - I'm sure Anja will appreciate it.
    Posted by Sky_JP
    John J deserves a shout, had a prob, was flustered whilst playing 5 tables, sorted it.

A+ sky.