You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

bye bye 16 double your money cash streak...

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: bye bye 16 double your money cash streak...:
    In Response to Re: bye bye 16 double your money cash streak... : what do you mean by this? please stop trying to cause arguments, im getting sick of this sorta thing. ive just had someone on my table insulting me for about an hour because he dislikes me from my forum posts.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    ive just sent u a pm...lets see if u respond, and as far as being sick of stuff, on the forum and in games is concerned , simple...stop pretending to be better than u are and  thinking u know it  all about poker , when uve onluy been playing for 6 months!!!........u need a lesson in humility !!!!
  • edited January 2010

Yeah I can't explain all that for you. Only been playing poker 1 week.

I do know Webby is the man though.

• edited January 2010
    Yeah I can't explain all that for you. Only been playing poker 1 week. I do know Webby is the man though.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    lol webby is the man, hope this helps.
  • edited January 2010
    Yeah I can't explain all that for you. Only been playing poker 1 week. I do know Webby is the man though.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    wouldnt matter how long u been playing poker for , u still wudnt know as much as black fish...lmao
  • edited January 2010

So did you get back in the game and win some more DYMs after this?

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: bye bye 16 double your money cash streak... : wouldnt matter how long u been playing poker for , u still wudnt know as much as black fish...lmao
    Posted by hogan2089
    people like you make me want to stop posting on these forums and offering advice. On the other hand i wouldnt want to give you the satisfaction and i enjoy chatting to the majority of players on this site and the advice from some very good players i have received is invaluable. ive messaged you back.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: bye bye 16 double your money cash streak... : people like you make me want to stop posting on these forums and offering advice. On the other hand i wouldnt want to give you the satisfaction and i enjoy chatting to the majority of players on this site and the advice from some very good players i have received is invaluable. ive messaged you back.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Mate ignore guys like these, I found most are just jealous when another person has good looks and is intelligent and a great sense of humour.

Look at Webby he was banned because of it.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: bye bye 16 double your money cash streak... : what do you mean by this? please stop trying to cause arguments, im getting sick of this sorta thing. ive just had someone on my table insulting me for about an hour because he dislikes me from my forum posts.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    As an outsider looking in i dont hate you but i can tell why you irritate certain peole.

Your always boasting-
    1. look at my double your money streak.
    2. Look at my sharkscope star.

You get ur 2 cents worth in everywhere even where it shouldn't be.

Thread about how the pros on this site made ther money and how it all started.

Thats right Blackfish has posted his story on there lol.

Hope this helps no one likes a bragger.

People hate me cause i tell it like it is difference is i dont care.

Good luck at the tables.

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: bye bye 16 double your money cash streak... : As an outsider looking in i dont hate you but i can tell why you irritate certain peole.  Your always boasting- 1. look at my double your money streak. 2. Look at my sharkscope star. You get ur 2 cents worth in everywhere even where it shouldn't be. Thread about how the pros on this site made ther money and how it all started. Thats right Blackfish has posted his story on there lol. Hope this helps no one likes a bragger. People hate me cause i tell it like it is difference is i dont care. Good luck at the tables.                                                                      
    Posted by jimifloyd
    thanks for your input and i understand how i come across a bit better now. i would just like to say as poker is such an emotional game i dont really mean to brag just to share my emotional ride with everyone else, particularly the highs but also the lows. I posted on the thread about pros making a living but before it i asked the original poster if it was ok to post my story although i am not a pro and he said that was fine so i posted my story.
  • edited January 2010
    Like I said blackfish

you get good looks, intelligence and sense of humour and these people just feel the need to have a dig.
  • edited January 2010
     thing i could have added to this post, is the fact that youve only beethe onlIn Response to Re: bye bye 16 double your money cash streak...:
    In Response to Re: bye bye 16 double your money cash streak... : As an outsider looking in i dont hate you but i can tell why you irritate certain peole.  Your always boasting- 1. look at my double your money streak. 2. Look at my sharkscope star. You get ur 2 cents worth in everywhere even where it shouldn't be. Thread about how the pros on this site made ther money and how it all started. Thats right Blackfish has posted his story on there lol. Hope this helps no one likes a bragger. People hate me cause i tell it like it is difference is i dont care. Good luck at the tables.                                                                      
    Posted by jimifloyd
    the only thing i could have added to this post blackfish , is the fact that youve only been playing the game 6 months online, and u think ure a  expert.....and to post my poker story was a pure joke...concentrate on your studies, and stop fantasising

• edited January 2010
    Now come on guys be fair. He asked permission to post his story and I wanted to hear it.
  • edited January 2010
    Now come on guys be fair. He asked permission to post his story and I wanted to hear it.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    Youre right , im always intersted to hear from a poker expert as well...his poker winnings might have paid for a new set of curtains in his student bedsit!....lol
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: bye bye 16 double your money cash streak... : people like you make me want to stop posting on these forums and offering advice. On the other hand i wouldnt want to give you the satisfaction and i enjoy chatting to the majority of players on this site and the advice from some very good players i have received is invaluable. ive messaged you back.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    lol at advice you could offer me....omfg......unbelievable............anyway, if my post and others like mine make you want to stop posting, im eternally sorry, close the door on the way out !
  • edited January 2010
    you never stop learning Hogan.
  • edited January 2010
    you never stop learning Hogan.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    not from him
  • edited January 2010

Just read through the last 3 pages of this - U don't half get a rough time m8! lol

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: bye bye 16 double your money cash streak... : thanks for your input and i understand how i come across a bit better now. i would just like to say as poker is such an emotional game i dont really mean to brag just to share my emotional ride with everyone else, particularly the highs but also the lows. I posted on the thread about pros making a living but before it i asked the original poster if it was ok to post my story although i am not a pro and he said that was fine so i posted my story.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    You seem like a good kid to me m8 and i know it exciting hitting big streaks and getting stars and making a profit ect,ect.

Im not trying to cause an argument m8 but and you took my response well anyway but we all excel from time to time,i think of it as a forum for asking questions and getting answers thats all.

As for getting permission of the guy who wrote the thread thats fine but he doesnt define what a pro is or isn't that was my point.

Good luck at the tables m8 and when you get your 20 DYM streak dont post it, LOL.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: bye bye 16 double your money cash streak... : You seem like a good kid to me m8 and i know it exciting hitting big streaks and getting stars and making a profit ect,ect. Im not trying to cause an argument m8 but and you took my response well anyway but we all excel from time to time,i think of it as a forum for asking questions and getting answers thats all. As for getting permission of the guy who wrote the thread thats fine but he doesnt define what a pro is or isn't that was my point. Good luck at the tables m8 and when you get your 20 DYM streak dont post it, LOL.
    Posted by jimifloyd
    yea you made me realise i should probably tone it down a bit and keep my excitement to myself lol. good luck at the tables jimi. and thanks for your posts mr_miyagi, and yes doh sometimes i do seem to get a rough time lol.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: bye bye 16 double your money cash streak... : yea you made me realise i should probably tone it down a bit and keep my excitement to myself lol. good luck at the tables jimi. and thanks for your posts mr_miyagi, and yes doh sometimes i do seem to get a rough time lol.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    No problems m8 good luck to you too.
  • edited January 2010

Praise be - peace has broken out!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: bye bye 16 double your money cash streak... : oops my bad.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    and from a lawyer too!
  • edited January 2010
    Praise be - peace has broken out!
    Posted by Tikay10
     the funniest post of the night ,

pmsl !!!
  • edited January 2010
    nice one jinglema... now i realise this guy is trying to cause trouble... such a troll lol.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    not trying to cause trouble young man, just  trying to show  that a kid needs to show some humility, as far as poker is concerned you might end up being a half decent player, who knows...but you wont win any popularity polls with your attitude, and matey at the moment, despite what your new found friends think, you certainly  are far from all that at the game ...lol
  • edited January 2010

Can we not just cool it, & move on, guys?
  • edited January 2010
    Can we not just cool it, & move on, guys?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yeah +1
  • edited February 2010
    Sorry Hogan.

Webby who? your the man now!

I never even liked any of them, always you. Hope we can be friends please.  I'm just a boy!
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: bye bye 16 double your money cash streak... : when a little kid has been playing  for less than a full moon, shows some f humility we can yes......ive  been playing on this site since 2007, and on other sites for a lot longer, and ive come across a lot of arrrogance on sites, but it takes a bit to match his......and thgeres a few fa..nny lickers who want to jump on his bandwagon who need to realise that its quite sad practice to sit their in your mummys front room and act like sprites behind the cover of the internet!.
    Posted by hogan2089
    This post perfectly sums up what hogan is all about. I have nothing more to add except that he has also now sent me a very friendly pm in which he shows even more of his class, grace and humility, which he so rightly expects to see in others.

It's this kind of behaviour which stops this forum from being the open, friendly place that it should be, which is a great shame for us all.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: bye bye 16 double your money cash streak... : This post perfectly sums up what hogan is all about. I have nothing more to add except that he has also now sent me a very friendly pm in which he shows even more of his class, grace and humility, which he so rightly expects to see in others. It's this kind of behaviour which stops this forum from being the open, friendly place that it should be, which is a great shame for us all.
    Posted by JingleMa
    I had the same message. Lesson learned.

Stay away from Hogan!
  • edited February 2010
    Sorry Hogan. Webby who? your the man now! I never even liked any of them, always you. Hope we can be friends please.  I'm just a boy!
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    hey!!!

webby is the man

hope this helps