You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS S&G Satellites

edited November 2015 in Poker Chat
I know this has been mentioned in the past and there have been some S&Gs for entry into some of the main events recetly,  I just wondered if there would be some generated in the lobby for this UKOPS series?

Before anyone else says it, I am aware waiting for any S&G to fill up can sometimes take a fair while but it would be good if there were some available. Perhaps ones for UKOPS events with £11 BI or higher, then it gives everyone the chance to play a few event? 

Just thought I'd ask!

Comments

• edited November 2015
    when r there satellites to m.e
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to UKOPS S&G Satellites:
    I know this has been mentioned in the past and there have been some S&Gs for entry into some of the main events recetly,  I just wondered if there would be some generated in the lobby for this UKOPS series? Before anyone else says it, I am aware waiting for any S&G to fill up can sometimes take a fair while but it would be good if there were some available. Perhaps ones for UKOPS events with £11 BI or higher, then it gives everyone the chance to play a few event?  Just thought I'd ask!
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    +1 to this please.  I love the satellites to the main events - but can only usually play them on the weekends due to working during the day.  If S&Gs ran for them at least I'd be hopefully able to play a few before the main events start.