You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Across the water in a 747..... with up to SIX UKOPS seats to be won.

edited November 2015 in Poker Chat

Here's a Punta Cana blog, the first of several, & a chance to win a free UKOPS seat.

To enter the Competition, use the "Comments" section in the Blog, NOT this thread. 

Good luck.

http://bit.ly/1M9jLOs

Comments

• edited November 2015

Loads of entries already, but we want morrrrrrr.

Deadline is 5.30pm today. ANY ENTRIES AFTER THAT WILL BE NULL AND VOID.

• edited November 2015

if it helps tikay, i reckon the total paid out for tuesday was £37,430.

not paying guarantees would have decreased that a little (£170 or so)

tomo_efc is the one i noticed closest  i only noticed one guess higher at £40,000, all others are lower.  i guess the winners will have guessed £33,000+ or thereabouts.

regards
    rob

User Image
    tomo_efc wrote:
    £36,140.
    3/11/2015 3:59 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com

• edited November 2015
    Blimey.

Guess lovejunky was right and Sky should have set much higher guarantees if they smashed the £23.5k guaranteed prizepool by that much!

Well played the suits, can't be bad for us all that the site is getting that busy (lag moan thread aside :))
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Across the water in a 747..... with up to SIX UKOPS seats to be won.:
    if it helps tikay, i reckon the total paid out for tuesday was £37,430. not paying guarantees would have decreased that a little (£170 or so) tomo_efc is the one i noticed closest  i only noticed one guess higher at £40,000, all others are lower.  i guess the winners will have guessed £33,000+ or thereabouts. regards rob tomo_efc wrote: £36,140. 3/11/2015 3:59 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com  
    Posted by aussie09
    Thanks Rob, most helpful. I've just had a quick tot-up, & came to exactly the same figure, so I'm comforted we seem to agree.

I'll work out who the 5 nearest are now.

• edited November 2015

As far as I can see, the five NEAREST (there was no EXACT guess) who all win entry into the £25,000 Guaranteed Super UKOPS 2 this Saturday are......

tomo_efc

Zippy146

Craigcu12

JohnConnor

Belsibub
  • edited November 2015

I'll leave it for 24 hours in case there are any objections (which will be over-ruled, obv) then arrange the Free Entries.

Congrats to the winners.

• edited November 2015
    is the figure of £37K odd the payout for the 8 UKOPS tournaments or the total paid out by sky on tue in tournaments?
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Across the water in a 747..... with up to SIX UKOPS seats to be won.:
    is the figure of £37K odd the payout for the 8 UKOPS tournaments or the total paid out by sky on tue in tournaments?
    Posted by suzy666
    just the 8 ukops games on tuesday.

• edited November 2015
    Posted by suzy666
    Hi Suzy,

I refer you to the reply given by the Rt Hon aussie09.

He is as reliable as a Volkswagen, but you can believe what he says.  

The Competition was.....

"....You just have to guess the TOTAL PRIZE POOLS in the 8 UKOPS MTT's that will take place on Tuesday 3rd November....".

Hope UKOPS is going well for you Suzy, & you are bashing everyone up good & proper.
  • edited November 2015
    As far as I can see, the five NEAREST (there was no EXACT guess) who all win entry into the £25,000 Guaranteed Super UKOPS 2 this Saturday are...... tomo_efc Zippy146 Craigcu12 JohnConnor Belsibub
    Posted by Tikay10
    I have now arranged these Free Entries for Super UKOPS 2 this Saturday.

Good luck, hope you all enjoy it, take a bounty or two, & maybe win the thing.

Please note these prizes are not transferable, & cannot be redeemed for cash.
  • edited November 2015
    hi,

ty for the replies.

UKOPS is currently a minor loss for me, but has certainly got more people including me playing alittle more.

the £11 PL08 was interesting, where did all those people come from and why? the 8pm kick off was deffo better than a 6pm.

hopefully, sky can figure a way to have a monthly PL08 'big' un with sats.

GL to all in punta cana and anyone trying for a HR SEAT this weekend!
  • edited November 2015
    hi, ty for the replies. UKOPS is currently a minor loss for me, but has certainly got more people including me playing alittle more. the £11 PL08 was interesting, where did all those people come from and why? the 8pm kick off was deffo better than a 6pm. hopefully, sky can figure a way to have a monthly PL08 'big' un with sats. GL to all in punta cana and anyone trying for a HR SEAT this weekend!
    Posted by suzy666
    Yes, quite something, 137 entries for an £11 PLO8 Event on Sky Poker, who'd have thought?

It's really hard to find sensibly priced PLO8 MTTs anywhere Online, other than, say, 'Stars, where we have to play against Team Software & all their third party assistance, HUD's etc which I refuse to do.

Fingers crossed Sky Poker can attract more PLO8 players.

• edited November 2015
    To T K not one for moaning and i am made up to win a seat, but just looked and have been entered in to the SUNDAY SR,
    not Saturday. Sunday will do but just like to bring it to your attention,thanks.
  • edited November 2015
    To T K not one for moaning and i am made up to win a seat, but just looked and have been entered in to the SUNDAY SR, not Saturday. Sunday will do but just like to bring it to your attention,thanks.
    Posted by tomo_efc
    Aah, apologies tomo, I can see you are correct.

I have sent a note upstairs asking if they can correct it in time for tonight. They - he - is VERY busy at the mo, but he'll do his best.

Let's see if he can correct it in time, then we'll decide how to make sure none of you guys lose out for this error. 

Be right back. 

• edited November 2015

^^^^

Hi Tomo (& the other 4 winners).

This has now been corrected, & you are registered for TONIGHT.

Apologies for the earlier confusion.

Now I need you five to have a deep run, take a few Bounties, & maybe a nice cash.

Good luck, & thank you for letting me know.

• edited November 2015
    ^^^^ Hi Tomo (& the other 4 winners). This has now been corrected, & you are registered for TONIGHT. Apologies for the earlier confusion. Now I need you five to have a deep run, take a few Bounties, & maybe a nice cash. Good luck, & thank you for letting me know.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thank's for the seat.
    1 head & should have folded to the cash but good old b on b & not holding in a race but good fun.