You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I think I made it! Now what?

edited November 2015 in Priority
I have over 10,000 points from October in my account so I think I must be in the priority club for the first time.

What happens now?

I heard somewhere that there are tournaments just for priority players every month which sounds pretty fun, does anyone have any information about that? 

Any other cool stuff going on for priority members?

Also, just for my own curiousity does anyone know roughly how many people are in priority? 

Cheers

EmmaWatson

Comments

• edited November 2015
    In Response to I think I made it! Now what?:
    I have over 10,000 points from October in my account so I think I must be in the priority club for the first time. What happens now? I heard somewhere that there are tournaments just for priority players every month which sounds pretty fun, does anyone have any information about that?  Any other cool stuff going on for priority members? Also, just for my own curiousity does anyone know roughly how many people are in priority?  Cheers EmmaWatson
    Posted by EmmaWatson
    Hi Emma,

Congratulations!  There is a priority section if you click on promotions (on the tab above) you will see the correct section.  

There are two priority freerolls a month, they are usually the middle two Tuesdays of the month at 8.30pm.  You should get a text/e-mail to remind you.

The amount of priority players varies as points boosts etc make some months easier than others to make it in.  I'd say it varies from anywhere between 50 - 120.

Well done once again, run well.

James

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: I think I made it! Now what?:
    In Response to I think I made it! Now what? : Hi Emma, Congratulations!  There is a priority section if you click on promotions (on the tab above) you will see the correct section.   There are two priority freerolls a month, they are usually the middle two Tuesdays of the month at 8.30pm.  You should get a text/e-mail to remind you. The amount of priority players varies as points boosts etc make some months easier than others to make it in.  I'd say it varies from anywhere between 50 - 120. Well done once again, run well. James
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Hey

Thanks for the response, I have had a look around on the priority section which was very helpful (though I think some bits might be out of date). I'm looking forward to the freerolls, sounds like they should be fun. 

Thanks for the help, and GL this month

Emma