You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rewards FR payout question

edited November 2015 in Poker Chat
Ultra thin brag alert.

Yesterday I placed 34/952 in the rewards FR and won £10 (£10 was awarded from places 46 to 11)

Today I placed 26/1211 in the rewards FR and won £4 (£10 was awarded for 25th). As I was playing on my phone I couldnt check the lobby but based on the previous night's experience I assumed I was comfortably in the £10 zone again. 

Wouldnt have affected the result if I had known the pay break was there as I had been disconnected and returned with <1BB so it's not like I could have tried to ladder.

Far be it for me to complain about winning free money - Just wondering is there something wrong with the payouts or is that normal and due to the extra entries?

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Hi Mate

As a general bservation - if less than 1000 runners - the £10 zone is bigger as only top 184 or summit get paid

When over 1000 top 300 paid and the £10 zone is far smaller

No idea what numbers were like in your games but that was the case last promo

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Rewards FR payout question:
    Hi Mate As a general bservation - if less than 1000 runners - the £10 zone is bigger as only top 184 or summit get paid When over 1000 top 300 paid and the £10 zone is far smaller No idea what numbers were like in your games but that was the case last promo
    Posted by Nuggy962
    Cheers, yes that sounds about right from the entries and the over 1k did pay a lot more places. if I ever run deep again I'll have to make sure I know the breaks (and hopefully stay connected).