You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash Places

edited November 2015 in Poker Chat

Hi Sam,

Now Skypoker has field sizes upto 2,500 at which points do the number of cash places increase? 

We know already that ....

475 players and above there are 55 cash places
550 players and above there are 73 cash places
725 players and above there are 89 cash places

What about field sizes above these.  Can you advise please?

Thanks

Comments

• edited November 2015
    I will do some digging Aussie when I get a second. Right now I don't have that but I will certainly get back to you.
  • edited November 2015

ok, no worries.  whenever will be fine.

• edited November 2015
    2323 on sunday paid 211 so just over 9% if that helps.
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Cash Places:
    2323 on sunday paid 211 so just over 9% if that helps.
    Posted by belsibub

thanks belsi

i saw that too.  but i am looking for the range (or band) of player numbers.  it isn't a formula that is used.  it will be something along the lines of "1,250 players to 1,735 players there will be 145 cash places", etc. 

i guess there are several bands, over and above those published on the site. 

thanks for the post though.

• edited November 2015

*bump

any news?  what i know is that at the following number of players there are these cash places.
    runners places
    725 89
    1000 129

1316 129
    1346 184

1699 184
    1701 211

i believe that the numbers of cash places increases to 129 at 1,000 players.  increases again to 184 cash places at 1,330 players (just a guess) and 211 places at 1,700 players.

can you let me know the exact bands please?

• edited November 2015
    top 300 get paid in the rewards FR when it reaches 1000 runners,is this because its a FR?
  • edited November 2015
    top 300 get paid in the rewards FR when it reaches 1000 runners,is this because its a FR?
    Posted by stokefc
    yes stokey.  i think there is a special set of rules to give lots of people a share.  i think you get £1 for 300th. 

i am asking about the standard structure rules to help with ukops webpages.

• edited November 2015

*bump

sky_anyone?

• edited November 2015
    *bump sky_anyone?
    Posted by aussie09
    Hi Rob,

I don't know the answer, I'm afraid.

Sam would know, but he's very short-handed at the moment, what with UKOPS (today will be his 15th straight day in the office) & setting up UKPC, & some other stuff, so he's a bit under it at the moment.

Not sure anyone else in the Office would know the answer. Dan would usually chip in with a reply, but he is not currently in the Office, & has not been for a while as he is unwell.  

• edited November 2015

ok thanks tikay

i asked, first, a week ago, as this is important to know for ukops results.   the 4th 2,500 runner is this evening.  i will press on with manual adjustents today too.