You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Raise Percentage Button Preferances

edited November 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi, is there any way to change your raise/bet percent quick buttons? e.g can i set a preferance on sky like stars where instead of the standard buttons are 2bb 3bb 4bb, can change it to 2.5bb etc. when betting pot, have the buttons to your preferance if you like to bet 25% of pot. I ask this as sometimes i play on my ipad when not home, and i dont want to standard bet or standard raise to 2 or 3. Having to type in my raise/bet on my ipad is a real ball ache and takes a little to much of my clock up. Anyone else like this introduced if it isn't already? Thanks

Comments

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Raise Percentage Button Preferances:
    Hi, is there any way to change your raise/bet percent quick buttons? e.g can i set a preferance on sky like stars where instead of the standard buttons are 2bb 3bb 4bb, can change it to 2.5bb etc. when betting pot, have the buttons to your preferance if you like to bet 25% of pot. I ask this as sometimes i play on my ipad when not home, and i dont want to standard bet or standard raise to 2 or 3. Having to type in my raise/bet on my ipad is a real ball ache and takes a little to much of my clock up. Anyone else like this introduced if it isn't already? Thanks
    Posted by ALTiltYou

Its a great request, It gets asked for occasionally, but never arrives. ( Sad face)
  • edited November 2015
    Wouldn't mind as much using laptop, but iPad other night I timed out betting the nuts on river cause of typing out my bet caused abit of lag lol 
  • edited November 2015
    Yea. Its Funny.

When Sky poker does something well, they are the best in the world.

When they do something not so well, they are the best in the world at that too. :D .