You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BOUNTY HUNTER JUST ENEDED

edited November 2015 in Poker Chat
sitting there with my chips and then said finished about gave me a place in the board as well as everyone else?

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Hi,

If you were in a tournament at the time of the maintenance please contact customer care who will be able to issue refunds.

Apologies for the inconveninece caused.

Sam
  • edited November 2015
    Me too.... It said you have won £2.50 in head prizes but I got nowt.

How do we contact customer care?

Searched the site for help - or customer care........ Not very helpful or obvious at all
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: BOUNTY HUNTER JUST ENEDED:
    Me too.... It said you have won £2.50 in head prizes but I got nowt. How do we contact customer care? Searched the site for help - or customer care........ Not very helpful or obvious at all
    Posted by Goody_Ace

'Help and Support' at the bottom of this page then select 'Contact Us' then select contact method :)

• edited November 2015
    Oh that tiny well hidden green writing.... no use anyway they dont answer chat or emails - what a shower of *
  • edited November 2015
    Oh that tiny well hidden green writing.... no use anyway they dont answer chat or emails - what a shower of *
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: BOUNTY HUNTER JUST ENEDED:
    Posted by Goody_Ace

Ok hey ho ... thanks for the gratitude ,,,,  bye

• edited November 2015
    Obviously as the site had technical problems they are inundated with people like you (and me) who had problems, they sorted mine I am sure they will sort yours also. Try to think about it from their point of view, normally they have say two CS operatives sorting out let us say a dozen enquiries spread over the course of a day. Then all of a sudden they get 5,000 people complaining all at the same time some of them repeatedly as they always think they are more important than the other 4,999. This of course just clogs everything up even more as they try to read and sort another 5,000/10,000 etc. Enquiries. Allow CS to do their job, this is now possibly one of the best sites for Customer Care, they have clearly worked to improve it over the years and have done so.